Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone know Adrian Hales ?
Not Anumber

posted on 8/6/12 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone know Adrian Hales ?

I'm trying to get in contact with Adrian Hales the previous owner of my MK Indy between 2007 and late last year.

Though Ive spoken to the guy who originally built it this only identifies the spec at that time: I really need to find out what mods have been carried out since, particularly engine internals; theres no point in upgrading the cam or having the head modified if the previous owner has already done the work. Ditto for the diff which hasnt any identifying marks.

As i got the car through a 3rd party with no paperwork or history I'm as keen as mustard to find out as much as I can. The Dvla has Adran's address down as Arbroath in Scotland but Ive not had a reply - it was a very polite letter an enthusiast wouldnt ignore so i suspect he may have moved. Ive heard he took part in a few hill climbs but mostly used it on the road. The car is a blue E reg Pinto engined Indy at the time without windscreen, cage or weather gear.

If anyone happens to know Adrian please can they ask him to contact me as it would be great to fill in the blanks.

Ta

Chris

Myke 2463

posted on 8/6/12 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
Google Adrian Hales and choose 192.com ( 18 of that name none in Scotland ) and try facebook

Be Lucky Mike.

Not Anumber

posted on 11/6/12 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
I thought about 192 but I wouldnt know which was the right Adrian Hales. It would be best to find someone who knows him who could pass on a message. It's a small world and someone reasing this will know him.
Not Anumber

posted on 14/8/12 at 02:36 PM Reply With Quote
Ive been able to make contact with Adrian and he has been very helpful- letting me know some bits about the spec and usefully confirming that he was in the process of moving when the accident happenned so just wasn't in a position to be able to repair and keep the car.
He was very interested in the work that has been done and the bits i'm in the process of adding such as a screen and weather gear etc.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.