Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone have a contact number for Phil at Talon Motorsport/Fabrication?
twybrow

posted on 17/2/14 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone have a contact number for Phil at Talon Motorsport/Fabrication?

I am trying to get hold of Phil at Talon Motorsports. Last week his website was working. I have sent U2Us on here, and emailed him directly, but had no response. He website now appears to be down. Does anyone have a contact number for him?

Talon Motorsports/Fabrication

iank

posted on 17/2/14 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
Web site is working from here. Contact link gives:

quote:

Due to running a noisy engineering and fabrication workshop and not getting a great phone signal I have given up trying to talk to people during normal office hours.
All communication will be done via email when I have internet access, this method gives both parties a record of what has been discussed. Please bare in mind that Talon is currently run by one pair of hands so please don't think I have not bothered to answer if you don't get a reply straight away.

Email: phil@talonmotorfabrication.co.uk

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Slimy38

posted on 17/2/14 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
Phil tends to be extremely busy as described below, but he does respond eventually. From memory I think Ebay messages got the quickest response for me, U2U's on here went a month or so without an answer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/talonproducts

twybrow

posted on 17/2/14 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
Website is now up and running again! I wonder if he was doing an update to it...

I have seen the message about running a busy workshop - that is why I have emailed him! I will try via ebay.

Ta.

Not Anumber

posted on 17/2/14 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote
I can sympathise with Phil. Having to stop what you are doing every few mins to answer the phone then be greeted by a poor mobile signal isnt life enhancing. Best to use combinations of email, Ebay messaging and IM and include your phone number and as much information as you can so he can get back to you.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.