Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Was it you ?
Macbeast

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
Was it you ?

Doing traffic survey today and saw BRG bodied yellow nosecone 7esquer with loads of bonnet vents going along Wightman Road N8 heading for Wood Green.
Nice car and what a nice day for a run. I'm stuck in doing vehicle counts all day

blakep82

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:48 AM Reply With Quote
wightman rd... i remember it well glad i moved out lol i used to be at number 27, across from the greek church thingy.
does that crazy old man still walk up and down shouting at the traffic and the noise it makes?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Macbeast

posted on 21/9/08 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
You mean me ?

I'm the other end near Turnpike Lane.

There are plenty of crazies though.

blakep82

posted on 21/9/08 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
does that somalian guy still wear the hat that says 'the penetrator' on it?! he must live about half way up walking from turnpike lane, walk past the garage (can't remember what its called, solo motors or something?) up that hill and just a bit further along. big overgrown house.

or the italian looking guy who wears proper decent looking italian clothes, and slightly flared trousers and talks to himself.

or 'the king of wood green' ha ha. reckoned he was some kind of gansgter.

or the black dude who i think used to work in the stock exchange and stands outside shops shouting. sometimes holding his colostomy bag...

good times lol

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Macbeast

posted on 22/9/08 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
you have U2U

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.