Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 3ge components
hellbent345

posted on 21/10/08 at 08:16 AM Reply With Quote
3ge components

I recieved my components from 3ge, and have to say im very happy with them, quick delivery, quality parts at a fair price, well recommended!
alan

nick205

posted on 21/10/08 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote
Great!

....what parts where they and do you have any pics?

hellbent345

posted on 21/10/08 at 10:21 AM Reply With Quote
i shall take some pics tonight chap, they were the chassis plate kit, the engine mount kit, diff bracket kit, bushes kit and the full set of brackets (wishbone and shock) ah what the hell, ill take some pics now, but i mite not have time to post them!
al

Triton

posted on 21/10/08 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
I doubt you will find a neater more organised workshop than 3ge's and the quality of the 'bones I saw being made would put some big names to shame....pat on the back for 3ge's welder bloke.

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 21/10/08 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
Yup, everything I've had from 3ge has been great to look at and dimensionally spot on.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

3GEComponents

posted on 22/10/08 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
Here's a picture of what Mark saw, the only problem i have now is Tony has read the thread and is demanding a new welding screen to fit his new larger head

Regards

John Rescued attachment welding 003.jpg
Rescued attachment welding 003.jpg

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.