Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: The worst picture of a 7ish ever?
MikeRJ

posted on 15/2/10 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
yep, well he'll be driving past them, so they won't hear it for long

Personally I don't want other peoples crap taste in 'music' forced on me even for a few seconds, especially in late evenings and/or in residential areas. It's simply ignorance and bad manners.

Alan B

posted on 15/2/10 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:

Personally I don't want other peoples crap taste in 'music' forced on me even for a few seconds, especially in late evenings and/or in residential areas. It's simply ignorance and bad manners.

Mike,

Agreed 100%.
This is one of my really big pet hates...having my car vibrated (or evening peace spoiled) by some moron playing some utter garbage at some ear -splitting volume.....and another thing...the bass...why so frigging high???

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dan.

posted on 15/2/10 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

Others may think the same about your cars exhaust... maybe we should all drive round in electric cars.

For what its worth, imo as long as he doesnt "boom" in residential areas etc I dont have a problem with it, that said... he has chosen completly the wrong car for it, with the zero cabin gain of a 7 there is no point in having a sub, i gurantee you it will not be loud Moreover the idea of a 7 is to be as light and rapid as possible so maybe he is a little deluded, each to their own I guess!

[Edited on 15/2/10 by Dan.]

OX

posted on 15/2/10 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
There seems to be a lot of snobbery on here,any body would think you've all built the perfect kitcar

The same could be said for the bec cars revving at 10,00 rpm ,,,its music to some of us but damn scary for anybody else

[Edited on 15/2/10 by OX]

blakep82

posted on 15/2/10 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

i don't like the music of paulo nutini, but i'm not going to go around slagging off DFS becuase they use one of his songs in an advert. man up, and it'll be away in 30 seconds or so.

i've got a 12" sub in the back of my car because i listen (and DJ) all sorts of dance music. if anyone has a problem with that, its their problem, not mine

have you ever sat in your back garden on a summers day/evening with a radio on?

[Edited on 15/2/10 by blakep82]

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

boggle

posted on 15/2/10 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
i used to run two 12" rockford fosgate power series, 1200 watt a piece in my lancia.....

that was back in the day....

now im partially deaf in both ears and suffer from extreme tinitus........loud music didnt help......

[Edited on 15/2/10 by boggle]

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

morcus

posted on 15/2/10 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
Surely he would have been better to somehow mount it behind the seats facing forwards, with no roof and it facing upwards he'll be driving away from the sound and into his engines sound.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

Krismc

posted on 15/2/10 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
He should of just asked me, ive got a solid mounted 2000cc zetec engine and it shakes my bones better than a sub would.

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

Angel Acevedo

posted on 16/2/10 at 05:00 AM Reply With Quote
I think you didn´t get the point....
if you look real hard you could see the V8 sound generator to muzzle the wasp sound from the busa engine

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Macbeast

posted on 16/2/10 at 05:52 AM Reply With Quote
" i've got a 12" sub in the back of my car because i listen (and DJ) all sorts of dance music. if anyone has a problem with that, its their problem, not mine "

But do you drive around in the middle of winter with your windows open ?

Seems to me it's blokes with a small penis saying " look at me I'm cool ".

I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

blakep82

posted on 16/2/10 at 11:52 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
" i've got a 12" sub in the back of my car because i listen (and DJ) all sorts of dance music. if anyone has a problem with that, its their problem, not mine "

But do you drive around in the middle of winter with your windows open ?

Seems to me it's blokes with a small penis saying " look at me I'm cool ".

no, its about enjoying the music you love.
and i've not got a small cock, thanks...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

FFTS

posted on 16/2/10 at 11:59 AM Reply With Quote

no, its about enjoying the music you love.
and i've not got a small cock, thanks...

Cmon Blake tell the truth.. You have got a small cock and it also enjoys your music!!

I know.. I found some video of your small cock having some fun HERE

Chris.

cd.thomson

posted on 16/2/10 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
I had a sub in my car before it was ejected at 40mph when I rolled it. Wouldnt be worth listening to bass driven music without it.

I also do have a small one.

Craig

blakep82

posted on 16/2/10 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FFTS

Cmon Blake tell the truth.. You have got a small cock and it also enjoys your music!!

I know.. I found some video of your small cock having some fun HERE

heres my hens having a fake dust bath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3CV4zitdK0

Ninehigh

posted on 17/2/10 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, DJ Seven in da house!
I take it the speaker is waterproof, which looks pretty cool after a bit of rain.
Maybe he's got some decks under there too for Locost gigs

I was expecting a blurred close-up of someone's seat or somthing though

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.