Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Serious exhaust and silencer problem
40inches

posted on 8/5/10 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
Lost a 3/8th ratchet last week, strange thing is I was using it at the time , put it down, fitted next bolt, turned round to pick up ratchet, gone
Next day Wife asked why I had left a ratchet in the upstairs loo????
Ever had that strange feeling when you drive somewhere and can't remember the journey? Can this happen when you are walking around at home?
If the above has never happened to any one else, should I be worried

kipper

posted on 8/5/10 at 02:03 PM Reply With Quote
nah, don't worry about it, I often get to the top of the stair and think ......why am I here? turn round and go back down.
It's an age thing.
Denis.

Where did that go?
<<<<

JoelP

posted on 8/5/10 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kipper
nah, don't worry about it, I often get to the top of the stair and think ......why am I here? turn round and go back down.
It's an age thing.
Denis.

i find myself walking out to the van, staring at it for a few moments, then wander back inside wondering what im doing. and thats at 30, what will i be like at 60?

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Peteff

posted on 8/5/10 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelPi find myself walking out to the van, staring at it for a few moments, then wander back inside wondering what im doing. and thats at 30, what will i be like at 60?

Wandering out to the van, staring at it and thinking, what's that ? I had a pair of red handled pliers which were my favourites and when I couldn't find them it was because they had mysteriously turned blue

[Edited on 8/5/10 by Peteff]

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

40inches

posted on 8/5/10 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
quote:
Originally posted by JoelPi find myself walking out to the van, staring at it for a few moments, then wander back inside wondering what im doing. and thats at 30, what will i be like at 60?

Wandering out to the van, staring at it and thinking, what's that ? I had a pair of red handled pliers which were my favourites and when I couldn't find them it was because they had mysteriously turned blue

[Edited on 8/5/10 by Peteff]

Nah! they are still red, it's your eyes, you must have gone colour blind, not another age thing is it

l0rd

posted on 9/5/10 at 11:08 PM Reply With Quote
So?????

Where is the exhaust? Did you find it?

My thing is that i always have to go back and make sure that I have locked the house, the car etc...

OCD? ageing? God knows.

James

posted on 14/6/10 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by l0rd
So?????

Where is the exhaust? Did you find it?

My thing is that i always have to go back and make sure that I have locked the house, the car etc...

OCD? ageing? God knows.

Just an update for those of you on tenterhooks as to did I find it....

No! I bloody didn't. Searched the loft space of the garage roof. Emptied my council garage. Cleared out my parents garage.

It's gone! Some git musta pinched it. Can't bloody believe it!

Fortunately I didn't buy it new but really disappointed even so!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.