Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: rectifier problem
ockwell1980

posted on 7/11/05 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
WHILE I HAVE PUT A TEMPORARY CABLE FROM THE SUPERDREAM'S RED/WHITE TO THE BATTERY'S + AND THE SUPERDREAM IS PUTTING OUT A STEADY 14V AND THE BATTERY IS READING 13.5V. LEFT RUNNING WITH FULL BEAM ON AND DID NOT STUTTER OR STRUGGLE SO HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE PROBLEM. IF SO CAN I LEAVE THE CABLE ON BETWEEN THE SUPERDREAM AND BATTERY OR DO I NEED TO FIND THE WHY THE CIRCUIT IS OPEN, EVEN THOUGH EVERY THING WORKS FINE?

CHEERS DEAN

[Edited on 7/11/05 by ockwell1980]

ockwell1980

posted on 7/11/05 at 11:16 PM Reply With Quote
i would like to thank everyone who as helped me in tracking this little problem down. just one thing in the superdream wiring diagram on knocking about on this form it say the red/white should go to the starter relay, now i've no doubt this should go back direct to the +of the battery but on mine where do you think it goes because it def is connected to the red/white of the fireblade loom.

cheers dean

shortie

posted on 8/11/05 at 12:04 AM Reply With Quote
Red/White on the blade loom is the wire from the starter relay that gets a direct 12v feed from the battery.

Rich.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.