Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: More on Mosley
Dingz

posted on 2/4/08 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

lets take a moment to remember what nazi germany stood for, shall we?

Perhaps he was doing it in memory of his Dad, Oswald. (for the benefit of the younger generations on here)

bartonp

posted on 3/4/08 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
More Mosley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7328018.stm
RichieW

posted on 3/4/08 at 11:58 AM Reply With Quote
Looks like he may be going after all. Money talks and if the big car manufacturers dont like the bad publicity then Bernie may give him the chop if it threatens his coffers.

Why is it that all these sporting organisations ie FIA, FIFA etc are always in the hands of old duffers? They should have a compulsory retirement age of 60 IMHO to keep it things fresh and relevant. It will stop people holding on too long to posts and creating personal fiefdoms as well as reducing the "Its Buggins' turn" attitude to job selection.

I know wisdom comes with age and all that but if you haven't got a handle on the issues by the time you're 45 or 50 then you're clearly not up for the job in the first place.

Fair play to Max at the age of 67 requiring/wanting the services of the five ladies though

DarrenW

posted on 3/4/08 at 01:49 PM Reply With Quote
Can he be sacked if hes not actually employed by FIA?
Just picking up on an earlier press statement. He doesnt get paid for being president - not sure why he does it then. Maybe he gets such good expenses any salary would be worthless by comparison.

RK

posted on 4/4/08 at 12:17 AM Reply With Quote
I can't believe it has to be said, but these guys running the world are always old codgers because they have the TIME; they already have the money and now they want the POWER. And when they can't get this elsewhere, they go to sex dungeons. Of course, this is just what I've read. I have no idea really.
JoelP

posted on 4/4/08 at 06:07 AM Reply With Quote
there speaks the voice of experience ^^^
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.