Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Steve Graber
DarrenW

posted on 23/3/09 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
Steve Graber

What is Steve up to these days? Not heard from him for a while. Hopefully he is far too busy and successful to be posting.

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 23/3/09 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
looks like he is working himself to death

Mark your calendar to attend the largest kit/replica and import car show of the year. May 15-17th, 2009 Grabercars will officially be attending the Carlisle, Pa Kit Car Nationals as a manufacturer! Jim Holley will be attending with his Blue supercharged La Bala, and I would like to see all of you there! If you are the least bit interested in La Bala you should be attending this show. In addition, if I can get two more bodywork orders placed before April 15, 2009, I will personally bring them with me to Carlisle along with yellow La Bala prototype #0001. You will be able to pick up your kit and take a ride in my original La Bala. The entire bodywork kit and steel tube packs fit in the back of a standard pickup truck, so there are no excuses!

DarrenW

posted on 24/3/09 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
Oooh, Carlisle. Thats not too far from me, on my Birthday too

I guess its Carlisle on the wrong side of the pond

Nice to see he is busy. Im pleased. Well deserved.

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 25/3/09 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
He is alive and well

Hi Pat

I'm still alive. I have been incredibly busy. So busy that I don't have time to relax and read/post at Locostbuilders. I lost my day job a while back and finding a new one, on top of trying to make La Bala into a viable business, has been an extreme task. But I'm still loving life and just attacking each day as it comes!

I'll try to be a better netizen and get over to LB more often. I miss the camaraderie.

Steve G.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.