Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MD80 CAMERA
Krismc

posted on 13/3/10 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
MD80 CAMERA

Can anyone tell me what buttons do what on a MD80 camera and what this 60db voice recording auto start function is and how to start it??

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

Humbug

posted on 13/3/10 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
If it's the same as mine:

Power turns the power on (doh!)

To record manually, press the record button on the top. The light flashes slowly while recording.

To set the sound activated recording, press the Mode button. That should make the red light flash quickly. When it hears a sound loud enough, it triggers the recording and the light flashes slowly while recording.

To stop recording, press the record button. On mine, it says that pressing the power button while recording will NOT save the recording, so you should stop first, then power off.

HTH

Simon

Krismc

posted on 13/3/10 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
If its charging i get a red and blue light on is that right?

Then it says turn too on, press m to turn to video mode (should i get a beep or a light change? cause i dont) then press the record button (dont get a beep or a light change either and it doesnt record)

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

Krismc

posted on 13/3/10 at 03:47 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers i got only chinease instructions so had to translate, yip that works cheers!

can you tell me why It says 3 modes with m buttons, press m once for video, 2 for sonic and 3 for seperate video?

Humbug

posted on 13/3/10 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
Dunno mate. I've got the camera with "click" buttons but the manual shows sliders
Krismc

posted on 13/3/10 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
mine was only £7 + £2 postage, so im not that fussed, ive got it too record so ill forget about the rest, just nice too know.

Humbug

posted on 13/3/10 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Krismc
mine was only £7 + £2 postage, so im not that fussed, ive got it too record so ill forget about the rest, just nice too know.

You cheapskate! Mine was £11 ish incl. postage

DRC INDY 7

posted on 13/3/10 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
just go on veho website instruction on there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462610273778799/

Puddle Dodgers Club

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.