Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Good feedback
Mark Allanson

posted on 15/10/10 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
Good feedback

Recently there has been a fair bit of disgruntlement about inter member trading, which is a shame.

This is a good news type post, I recently bought several items from Phoenix70, the items were perfect, delivered remarkably quickly, couldn't be better

Just think that praise where praise is due.

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

daniel mason

posted on 15/10/10 at 08:04 PM Reply With Quote
i have never ever had a problem buying from people on this site i have paid big money for items from scootz who was absolutely brilliant to deal with, and gave discount for buying multiple parts! crouch, andyw7de, and many more! would always put up a wanted thread on here before i ever considered looking elsewhere!

mookaloid

posted on 15/10/10 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
I have also had good dealings with many people on here and only one bad one - he knows who he is and I won't deal with him again.

I think the vast majority on here are honest and generous too

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

Angel Acevedo

posted on 15/10/10 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
It wasn´t me

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
matt_gsxr

posted on 15/10/10 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Agreed. I've only had pleasant dealing with folk from here. Bought a car off 907 sight unseen, which turned out fine.

There are always going to be the odd accident/bad apple, but you'd be a fool to crap in your own back garden.

Matt

nick205

posted on 15/10/10 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
All LCB trades I've made have been fine.

It does amaze me how some people appear to behave though.

pekwah1

posted on 16/10/10 at 12:27 AM Reply With Quote
i've only bought one thing from a member on here, didn't exactly go that well and ended up feeling a bit ripped off on the postage, but suppose i did actually get it in the end...
v8kid

posted on 16/10/10 at 07:49 AM Reply With Quote
My experiences have all been good with buying and selling on LCB but I'm sure there will come a less happy transaction some time

I guess the important thing is on ballance I feel good about dealing with like minded people and reccon the risk is small.

Is a poll in order?

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Confused but excited.

posted on 16/10/10 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
I have only had good experiences trading, both buying and selling, with members on here. Wish I could say the same for ebay.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

scootz

posted on 16/10/10 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
I've bought and sold a few things ( ) on here and have only had difficulty once (a few of us were ripped off a couple of years ago by a guy offering to supply manifolds). Otherwise it's been plain sailing each and every time!

Great bunch on here!

It's Evolution Baby!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.