Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: selling up
kj

posted on 31/1/11 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
selling up

I have thought about it for a while and now decided it's time.
I am going to break my car and keep the chassis in case i come back to it but everything else is going and i will put the items in the for sale section later, basically everything from a book built car with a 2.0 pinto + bike carbs, live back axle.

This has not been an easy decision to make and i have thought as much as posible to keeping it.

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

Andybarbet

posted on 31/1/11 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Its a real shame but life is sometimes easier without so many projects, i nearly gave in a few times after a marriage breakdown etc but i managed to keep hold of it in storage, progress is still ultra slow/barely moving but life and family come 1st.

I would have done a similar thing as in sold bits but kept certain bits that i knew i would struggle to find in the future when the time became available again.

Good luck, a very hard decision

Give a man a fish & it will feed him for a day, give him a fishing rod & you've saved a fish.

kj

posted on 1/2/11 at 07:58 AM Reply With Quote
The wife and kids want me too keep it but i have just lost the passion for it, they say just stick it in the garage and forget about it.
I wonder how many wifes would say that?

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.