Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Speed Bumps ........arrrrrh
Krismc

posted on 14/4/11 at 04:42 PM Reply With Quote
Speed Bumps ........arrrrrh

Dont often travel south but went too South shields today for a trip with a fellow locoster and blummen hell - must have had to manover over 25 sets of speed humps in 2 miles - every one differant sizes and one just after a sharp left hand bend- Mk indy seem too cope well, but my MNR liked to make a noise on most of them. lol, why do they need so many speed humps.

At least we stopped to get a decent picture although the weather was a little suspect today.
Mk Indy and MNR Vortx
Mk Indy and MNR Vortx

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

Richard Quinn

posted on 14/4/11 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
I noticed something strange about the roof of my lad's works Peugeot Partner van. When I asked him about it, turns out he had to take a pallet truck somewhere and it would only go in with the handle in the usual vertical position. Anyway, young male who sees slowing down as terribly inconvenient, vertical pallet truck handle, a few speed bumps and I'm sure you can imagine what the roof looks like!
Krismc

posted on 15/4/11 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
my van also eats speed bumps.

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.