Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Lost
scutter

posted on 28/6/11 at 01:42 PM Reply With Quote
Lost

Would the person with my enthusiasm please return it?

4/5 the way through a re-wire, and it's a lumps of mangled wires and dusty car parts

ANyway please give it back.

ATB Dan.

The less I worked, the more i liked it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ken555

posted on 28/6/11 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote

Its along this road somewhere.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pewe

posted on 28/6/11 at 02:38 PM Reply With Quote
Dan, as suggested elsewhere sit yourself down with a big sheet of paper and list the outstanding jobs in terms of priority.
It might be low-tech (and I know that will be hard for you especially) but beats spread-sheets etc. in concentrating the mind.
Anyway you should know that anything to do with our type of car is one step forwards and two back!!!!
Forza, Pewe

steve m

posted on 28/6/11 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
I have to agree with Pewe, my mate Pekwa1, has also come to a grinding halt, and motivation

Try and allocate just an hour at a time and concentrate on ONE job at a time,

On my build all those years ago !! if i lost motivation, i would do other jobs, like decorating (i hate it!) put a new bathroom in etc etc, and all of a sudden working on the car was the easiest and most plesurable

Just having a bloody good tidy up and throw away session in the garage does wonders for motivation

It gives a nice clean workspace andyou can find evrything,

Steve

RK

posted on 29/6/11 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear this. Get someone in to help out. Do a single job next time you're in the garage. At the strong risk of repeating myself, I am in the same boat. Exactly the same, actually - when you've got your wiring sorted, can you please u2u me and let me know how it went, and what you did??

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.