Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Formula 27 Image Sports Cars Monza
TJAV8R

posted on 24/7/11 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
Formula 27 Image Sports Cars Monza

Hello group my first post. Does anyone on this site have any experience dealing with Image Sports Cars?
http://www.imagesportscars.co.uk/ I am Interested in the F27 and the Monza, but their site is not real current. About six months ago sent an e-mail and did not get reply, I am still interested in possible building a car but would like to have some input from someone who has purchased a kit regarding quality of kit and build, also Company reputation and ability to deliver parts. Any guidance regarding Image Sports Cars is appreciated.
Thanks in advance Tom.

aka_shortie

posted on 24/7/11 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
i do like the look of the Monza as well, but as you say, their website isn't very "informative"
spiderman01980

posted on 24/7/11 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
id like a JKS
scootz

posted on 24/7/11 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
I've not had any dealings with them, but I have an F27 sat in my garage just now.

I've had a good root around it now and I'm actually quite impressed with the quality and layout. It's certainly no Caterfield, but it's a damn site better than a lot of other kits I've seen.

It's Evolution Baby!

Ivan

posted on 24/7/11 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
I see they have a telephone number listed on their site - have you tried it?

If the phone number doesn't work and they don't reply to another few emails sent within a few days of each other, I would give up on them as they fairly obviously aren't interested in selling their products or they are out of business.

But yes there are some nice cars on their site, but the sparsity of info and lack of updates on the site is a bad sign.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.