To this

:-)

I am a driving god!..........sort of

femster87

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
aaahhh, I love it. Details please so I can order mine
loggyboy

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
Are they paying you? I dont think I'd want to advertise anything unless I had some money or product from them!
lewis

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
The large ones on the side were done by afj
On here,great service and turnaround,the rest were from eBay,stuck on by me pics don't really do it justice as it looks so much better in the flesh.

lewis

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Are they paying you? I dont think I'd want to advertise anything unless I had some money or product from them!

To replicate the racing team

PAUL FISHER

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
Well its a big thumbs up from me
YQUSTA

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

So on that note Raw are paying you to build/drive there car and all your clothes make you money too?????
Please do enlighten me to how you get all these companies to pay you as for some reason I can't.
Or are you a superstar footballer that gets everything dontated?

"If in doubt flat out"

Colin McRae

loggyboy

posted on 31/1/12 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YQUSTA
So on that note Raw are paying you to build/drive there car and all your clothes make you money too?????
Please do enlighten me to how you get all these companies to pay you as for some reason I can't.

I dont where branded clothes, unless they were presents, and my car doesnt and wont have 1ft high Raw logos down the side! I may stick a small logo they gave me on the nose, but I may not even bother with that!

I only asked as it seemed a rairly random livery, I had personally not seen the livery before on a race car. I can understand the use of famous liverys (Golf, Martini etc) as they are obviously iconic, and whilst I still wouldnt put them on my own car unless I had some connection with them they can look ok. It wasnt a negative comment, I just wondered if their was a reason. If its just that he likes the style then thats all it needs to be!

Why is everything I say taken as some sort of personal attack? Do I really come accross that bad!?!

afj

posted on 31/1/12 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
I LIKE IT wonder who made em great thing with vinyls is that for the price, you can spend a couple hours away from her indoors and change em next winter for a new design
Alan

Anyway we all know its black with orange not orange with black
Description
Description

[Edited on 31/1/12 by afj]

[Edited on 31/1/12 by afj]

eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lewis

posted on 31/1/12 at 04:29 PM Reply With Quote
If you google Jagermeister racing in images it will bring up loads of iconic racing cars in this livery,I know it's not to everyone's taste but I love it,when I'm bored or fancy a change I can take them off.simples

YQUSTA

posted on 31/1/12 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by YQUSTA

I dont where branded clothes, unless they were presents, and my car doesnt and wont have 1ft high Raw logos down the side! I may stick a small logo they gave me on the nose, but I may not even bother with that!

I only asked as it seemed a rairly random livery, I had personally not seen the livery before on a race car. I can understand the use of famous liverys (Golf, Martini etc) as they are obviously iconic, and whilst I still wouldnt put them on my own car unless I had some connection with them they can look ok. It wasnt a negative comment, I just wondered if their was a reason. If its just that he likes the style then thats all it needs to be!

Why is everything I say taken as some sort of personal attack? Do I really come accross that bad!?!

I wouldn't say that your comment was a personal attack or that bad but I do wonder why people have to make such comments, the same goes whenever there is someone with a personal plate someone will come on saying what's the point etc.

I just feel that those types of comments could be left out of other peoples posts as you never know if it will upset someone, maybe they shouldn't be so touchy or sensitive but I feel it is easier not to say these things as if you were to say that to every car with any livery on it people may see it as just being offensive.

I am in no way suggesting that you or anyone individual on this site does do it on every post but it can turn out that way.

"If in doubt flat out"

Colin McRae

SPYDER

posted on 31/1/12 at 05:26 PM Reply With Quote
Another thumbs up from me!
Our very second-hand, battle damaged, ex- Tim Gray RGB Championship winning bodywork started off it's second life looking like this...

Then looked like this...

And now looks like this...

[Edited on 31/1/12 by SPYDER]

MsD

posted on 31/1/12 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
Im liking it, almost as much as I like Jagermeister itself!
orton1966

posted on 31/1/12 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
Not My Bag

Not my bag, big ones on the side look OK but I think I would have left it at that. The smaller ones, especially over the rear arches look a bit like "I’ve got some stickers, where can I put them"

Sorry not trying to be negative, as I said overly stickered isn’t my bag, me I preferred the look before but as others have said the good thing about vinyl is you can always change your mind

bi22le

posted on 31/1/12 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
I like Jeager and I like stickers!!

The best thing about kit cars is you can have something that looks bonkers fast, focused race, and no normal person would know the difference.

Your car and your flavour. I do stuff to my car that I know my mates are thinking 'what is the point of theat'

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.