Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Talon Motorsport
degmwilliams

posted on 13/7/12 at 09:53 PM Reply With Quote
Talon Motorsport

Over 5 weeks ago I bought 24 bushes from talon motor sport for my kit car project from eBay. Weeks on I asked where my parts where and he said he sent them, these never turned up. I emailed talon and he promised to resend them recorded delivery the next day, a week later after not receiving again he said sorry I was just waiting to see if they turned up and il send recorded the next day recorded. 10 days has now gone past and no bushes. I contacted talon asking what was going on and am just being ignored. I can't believe how poor the customer service is from this company.

Building a tiger Avon st170 (slowly)

SeanStone

posted on 13/7/12 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
did you pay by paypal? if so just go through the ebay process of not recieving the item. if they can't prove they arrived, you'll get your money back
degmwilliams

posted on 13/7/12 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
I've done this but not happy, all I wanted was my parts. I've asked twice to see what address they posted too but no reply in 3 days. Does any one they address or phone number so I can get hold of them in person.

Building a tiger Avon st170 (slowly)

AdrianH

posted on 14/7/12 at 07:32 AM Reply With Quote
I have never had any issues with Phil at Talon, but things can go wrong for various reasons.

If you look on his ebay pages you will find lower down after the description the following

Business seller information
Talon Motor Sport
Contact details

Click on the contact details and you will have address and Cell phone number.

Adrian

Why do I have to make the tools to finish the job? More time then money.

fullpint

posted on 14/7/12 at 07:43 AM Reply With Quote
I presume this is not Talon as in Talon Eng down in Yeovil? If it is I do have a contact number for them.
Customer service is number ONE for me. Customer Is 'KING'..

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mikeb

posted on 14/7/12 at 07:54 AM Reply With Quote
From what I know this isn't typical, Phil has a good rep. Try a pm on the haynes forum.
SeanStone

posted on 14/7/12 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
Well if you google Talon motorsport, this thread now comes up! So they might want to sort it out and clear it up here

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.