Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: East anglia tiger club
theduck

posted on 1/6/13 at 02:53 PM Reply With Quote
East anglia tiger club

Not sure if anyone on here is a member if east anglia tiger club, and if so was at Coventry transport museum today, but every member there deserves big respect fornthe amount of sh1t you put up with off the public! I could not believe tw sheer number of parents who were not only not saying anything to their children who were climbing on the cars, but taking pictures of them While they did so! Even parents lifting their lids into the cars without owners permissions, and people trying to rove tonneau covers!

All said and done, the members and owners dealt with it all in good graces and were a delight to talk to!

kj

posted on 2/6/13 at 08:49 AM Reply With Quote
Some people have no respect it makes me sick, you would think parents would have stopped them what chance have they got if thats their parents view of peoples property.
Thats always a worry of leaving your car in car parks or taking it to a show

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

Rachel Collins

posted on 2/6/13 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kj
Some people have no respect it makes me sick, you would think parents would have stopped them what chance have they got if thats their parents view of peoples property.
Thats always a worry of leaving your car in car parks or taking it to a show

Attended yesterday and as commented the parents had no control over the kids, sadly this is what we find when we attend public places like this but it is not so bad at car shows as majority of the people attending, do have respect for other peoples property

theduck

posted on 2/6/13 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
I spoke to a few of the members and they were all more than happy to chat, and I think most would have been happy to let the kids sit in, infavt the owner of the MEV encorages them to, it was the lack of respect that was the problem. Truly shocked me. Especially that people were trying to undo and sitting on tonneaus!

Rachel, please pass on my respect to the other attendees, I thought you all did a great job and put up with the public very well. I was the person building the Robin Hood for those members I spoke with.

ChrisL

posted on 2/6/13 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
If I caught anyone jumping into my car without my permission, they'd know about it! And if the parents were they they'd know about it too. Actually even if it wasn't my car I'd have a few loud words.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.