Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: meeting other locosters, thanks Dan.
andy188

posted on 17/10/13 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
meeting other locosters, thanks Dan.

Hi all,

just a quick note, thank you,

I have been on this site for past 7 years etc, we r all helpful/give advise etc,i have a locost that has been built with advise etc from here,i have only met a few of you from on here, allways been great to chat at shows etc, my son has just bought a Dutton to rebuild, he has never done anything like this before, did not show any interest when we where building mine, Dan was selling some parts from his garage clearout, we whent over to pick them up tonight, got lost, Dan came out and found us, took us back to his garage, realy friendly, helpful, chatting, showed us his old car, then the resent purchase,showed us the way home, thanks Dan, my son has not stopped talking about how great you where tonight, hope your winter build goes ok over the winter, if you need any help, let us now. hope we can meet up in the summer with the rest of Oxfordshire locosts for a run out, you will have to take is easy, we wont be able to keep up. Dan thanks again for showing my son how great we all our to our fellow builders.

Andy & Stephen

maccmike

posted on 17/10/13 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
thats a nice acknowlegment
rick1962uk

posted on 17/10/13 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
im only a few miles away in chinnor and i know 3 or 4 other kits hear so would be good to meet and swap idears one warm day mine will be for track only so cant drive it but love looking at other kits
scutter

posted on 18/10/13 at 06:51 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks buddy, and your more than welcome hope the scraps from around the garage help with the builds.

Likewise If you or any others need a hand locally I'm more than willing to help/lift or make stupid comments.

Regards Dan.

The less I worked, the more i liked it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
OliilO

posted on 18/10/13 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
I'm mostly in Didcot so would be keen for some sort of Oxfordshire based run out/gathering at some stage. I'm sure there will be more sunny weekends this year...

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.