Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale: BMW E39 525d Touring
TheKench

posted on 25/2/14 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale: BMW E39 525d Touring

Evening guys. Long term forum surfer and as of yet very little Locost madness - tiny human delaying it all!

For sale (reluctantly) my Cherished BMW E39 525d Touring. We're downsizing, as my commute is going to within Bicycle distances, and SWMBO prefers parking the Focus CMAX (Sad times!). Hopefully the funds will go towards a future project! If the house/baby/dog doesn't eat them up...

The AutoTrader ad, linked below, says it all. The car is in outstanding condition inside and Out. Small mark on the rear bumper centre where a previous owner met a bollard at very low speed. Car has more options boxes ticked than I care to shake a stick at. Leather is in brilliant nick, bodywork too. Minor works needed - left hand side wing mirror glass needs replacing and it could do with a new engine thermostat. Nothing that would stop a Locoster!

If I had my way I would sell the CMAX, but such is life. It's an outstanding commuter and would make an superb tower (if you fit a tow bar!).

AutoTrader Link

PM me with questions or go through the contact details on the AutoTrader advert.

Cheers guys!

Rob

[img]http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=2453858c8a5ca95faf26d9e3b195d3c4&width=1024&height=768[/img]

[Edited on 25/2/14 by TheKench]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.