Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Finished engine rebuild
Kitlooney1000

posted on 27/1/05 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
Finished engine rebuild

Started just before xmas, today, finally put the last nut and bolt together.
Had the engine bored from 1600cc to 1700cc, new pistons with the valve positions cut out, crank and flywheel lightened and balanced, kent A2 cam, and an electric fuel pump, facet solid state, pressure regulator, that is put together with my ported head and high flow exhaust, sounds awesome.
. Also replaced the ugly 7 inch headlights with tiny 4 inch hologen lights. Just a clean and polish to do now and I'm ready for the open road (after the initial run in of course!!!!!!!) Rescued attachment P1270193aaa.JPG
Rescued attachment P1270193aaa.JPG

Doesnt matter what Sh*t life throws at you, there is always some other poor bugger worse off!!!!!

bob

posted on 27/1/05 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
Very nice lew,you will have to give it a run up to Newlands corner when the weather lifts

scutter

posted on 27/1/05 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
Very nice Lew, You seem to be falling over mid photo, Hope you didn't hurt yourself

ATB Dan.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
big_wasa

posted on 27/1/05 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
I will be very happy if I get mine any where close to the quality of that! Very tasty..................

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.