Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Northampton Group Meeting
flange nut

posted on 7/8/06 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
Northampton Group Meeting

Hi everybody,

This Wednesday is the second one in the month so it's time to meet at the Overstone manor. Anybody coming or are we all on holiday?

Geoff

alanr

posted on 7/8/06 at 10:52 AM Reply With Quote
I live in Thrapston - where is the Overstone Manor

A

jollygreengiant

posted on 7/8/06 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alanr
I live in Thrapston - where is the Overstone Manor

A

Hi Alan.
From Thrapston the easiest way is, onto A45 towards Northampton. Go past Higham Ferrers and Rushden, on up to Wilby roundabout. Straight on towards Northampton, pass both Eals Barton turns, past the garage and take the next Exit (signposted A43 & Billing, IIRC) and take the 3rd exit on roundabout towards A43/Ecton. Straight over the next 2 roundabouts, turn right(3rd exit) at next roundabout (old A45 towards Earls Barton & Wellingborough). At Worlds End pub turn left and follow road for about a mile and you will find Overstone Manor PH on the left. Largish carpark quite often full of Landrovers. As you walk in the door we are normally seated to the right at a collection of tables.

Pesonally I am hoping to be there but that depends on my job that day as I have to take the Norwegian party in a bus to Nottingham for the day, bringing the back from Nottingham at about 6pm. That should get me to the Manor at about 8 at the earliest. Should be fun as they are basically spending the day in a pub.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

alanr

posted on 8/8/06 at 07:43 AM Reply With Quote
thsnks for the detailed directions - I'll try to get along

A

Trev D

posted on 9/8/06 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
See you there

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.