Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Does anybody know someone to set up my blade engine in kent.?
GeoffB

posted on 17/12/06 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Does anybody know someone to set up my blade engine in kent.?

Took my car out today first time since ataching my number plates and tax disc..the engine is behaving like a right Bas**rd, it sit there and revs upto about 6k on the drive but as sooon as you pull away and put any load on it say 2k upwards it just stalls and coughes and wont go anywhere, dip the clutch and it will rev fine..I think my heads spinning readding too many post and too many ideas..i dont mind trucking it somewhere close but i dont wanna truck it loads of miles away..I would like to have had a go myself but i dont feel that cofident and i dont wanna bugger the engine..my set up is

97 blade engine,standard box and filter and am going to remove the cat and put link pipe back in

Experts in kent would me most welcome.

ab54666

posted on 17/12/06 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeoffB
Took my car out today first time since ataching my number plates and tax disc..the engine is behaving like a right Bas**rd, it sit there and revs upto about 6k on the drive but as sooon as you pull away and put any load on it say 2k upwards it just stalls and coughes and wont go anywhere, dip the clutch and it will rev fine..I think my heads spinning readding too many post and too many ideas..i dont mind trucking it somewhere close but i dont wanna truck it loads of miles away..I would like to have had a go myself but i dont feel that cofident and i dont wanna bugger the engine..my set up is

97 blade engine,standard box and filter and am going to remove the cat and put link pipe back in

Experts in kent would me most welcome.

Never used them but try here:

http://www.7-indulgence.com/index.html

robinj66

posted on 18/12/06 at 12:41 AM Reply With Quote
Depends om whereabouts in kent you are.

7indulgence have a good rep with the cobra boys.

Dave Hammond racing (DHR) are based in Dover and deal with all things motorbike (01304 829829)

damien

posted on 19/12/06 at 08:34 AM Reply With Quote
ashford motorsport (based in dover) could help, could be worth a phone call

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.