Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rally Design-GTS Tuning
rally design

posted on 19/1/07 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote
Rally Design-GTS Tuning

Recent threads on this forum are incorrectly assuming that there is a formal link between Rally Design Ltd and GTS Tuning.Whilst we have promoted the Panther GTS vehicle in our Motorsport Catalogues it should be clearly understood that Rally Design Ltd and GTS Tuning are seperate businesses,the only relationship between them is one of customer/supplier in both directions.
Be assured that as Rally Design increases it's product range into the kit car/locost world it will use it's purchasing muscle to offer high quality parts,well stocked with rapid deliveries.
The general problems in the kit car world mainly caused by lack of finance and a inability to sell kits will have no impact on Rally Design's parts supply-in fact our current stockholding is the highest we have ever achieved,our only problem is where to store it all!
Our latest 2007 motorsport catalogue is available FOC by clicking on the link on the Rally Design website.
Trust this clarifies our position.

James

posted on 19/1/07 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
You couldn't do us a favour and make sure your website works more reliably with Firefox as well as Internet Explorer could you please!

I've bought loads of stuff from you guys and service/delivery is great! On several occasions I've ordered stuff late afternoon (often well after 4pm) and it's arrived next day!

Just wish I could browse your site more easily!

Cheers,
James

EDIT: Oh, and while your there... it's a pain waiting for the phone number to scroll around each time. Would it make sense to have it on display all the time?

Cheers,
Mr. Picky!

[Edited on 19/1/07 by James]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

mistergrumpy

posted on 19/1/07 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
Can I just second what James has said in that service and delivery from Rally Design is great. Was going to E mail a thanks back on receiving my last order but I couldn't find an address for you.

Fozzie

posted on 19/1/07 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
Can I third it?

Have to concur with James re the Firefox issue though!

I put a 'late afternoon' order in only a few weeks ago, just before Christmas, when you can forgive stuff ordered, being late, but, no, the order was with me before lunch the next day! Good quality, good service and good price!

ATB Fozzie
Excellent

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

westcost1

posted on 19/1/07 at 02:23 PM Reply With Quote
I bought a set of these Polysport Bush Kit - Front End (8x PB122 Bushes)
Complete Locost Wishbone Kit - Car Set and had real truble getting nuts and bolts to fit I don’t know if the nut and bolt set from gts would fit but mayby you could add a set of maching nuts bolts washers to go with the bushes would of saved me 2 weeks of looking for some. Thanks nick

tobymack

posted on 19/1/07 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
agree on the postive comments. Also, when I had to return something (faulty steering rack) Rally Design were very helpful and efficient.
Which makes me think that westcost1 might do well to pick up the phone and discuss his problem with them direct

As far as I am concerned, Rally Design getting involved in kit car parts can only be good news

cossiebri

posted on 19/1/07 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
Another very satisfied customer,
used them when i had the mk2 rs,the mk2 zakspeed replica, and will continue to use them with the locost,

If it doesn't fit MODIFY it!!
Cheers BriF

MikeRJ

posted on 19/1/07 at 03:57 PM Reply With Quote
Have to say that RD's service is exemplary, delivery is always very quick.

That said the steering boss that arrived yesterday for my Striker was clearly used (open box, wittness marks on screws), but they are forgiven as they were cheaper than most other places anyway.

MattCraneCustoms

posted on 19/1/07 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
I was one who was unsure of the connection between Rally Design and GTS, my main concern is that if I was to order from Rally Design, would they take as long to deliver components as GTS? However if you have good stock of all GTS components, thats me sorted!!
Regards,
Matt

BenB

posted on 19/1/07 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
I'd also like to join the RD appreciation society. Seriously, they're good! Even get a smiley face on my website
Great customer service.....

JoelP

posted on 19/1/07 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
ditto, it unbelieveably consistant and fast, next day for me too.
Gav

posted on 19/1/07 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Yep if only all compaines could be as plesant to deal with as RD even when they do get it wrong they rectifed it the next day!

Still to appreciate the smooth you have to experience the rough

Deckman001

posted on 21/1/07 at 11:58 AM Reply With Quote
I dropped in on them a while back, on the off chance they had some fuel filler hose in stock, I got a guided tour of the stock area, and they couldn't have been more helpfull.
Top company, and will deffinately be buying from them again

Jason

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.