Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Best DVLA offices
gingerpaule

posted on 8/5/07 at 11:36 AM Reply With Quote
Best DVLA offices

Leading on from my thread last week about SVA stations, I was wondering which are the best DVLA offices to apply to for the inspection that they have to do?

For reasons of test space availability I am unfortunately most likely getting tested in Southampton. I live in Bracknell so I could stop at anywhere between the two places to get it sorted if I know they can do it then and there (if booked in advance etc). Basically I want to know whether any of you helpful chaps had any suggestions of who to try to get hold of.

Thanks in advance.

Guinness

posted on 8/5/07 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
As far as I know, and I might be wrong, each DVLA office looks after a certain set of postcodes. So depending on where you live, decides the office you end up using.

Mike

DavidM

posted on 8/5/07 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness
As far as I know, and I might be wrong, each DVLA office looks after a certain set of postcodes. So depending on where you live, decides the office you end up using.

Mike

I agree, you can only register a car at your local office.

David

chockymonster

posted on 8/5/07 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpaule
Leading on from my thread last week about SVA stations, I was wondering which are the best DVLA offices to apply to for the inspection that they have to do?

For reasons of test space availability I am unfortunately most likely getting tested in Southampton. I live in Bracknell so I could stop at anywhere between the two places to get it sorted if I know they can do it then and there (if booked in advance etc). Basically I want to know whether any of you helpful chaps had any suggestions of who to try to get hold of.

Thanks in advance.

Reading aren't bad so don't worry, they won't inspect until after SVA though.

PLEASE NOTE - Responses on Forum Threads may contain Sarcasm and may not be suitable for the hard of Thinking.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gingerpaule

posted on 8/5/07 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote
Ahhh, I didn't realise they were so strict on locations. I'm pleased to hear that at least Reading don't seem too bad though.

Chockymonster, do you have a contact at Reading DVLA to speak to regarding SVA by any chance?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.