Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone know anyting about the Sylus RT?
02GF74

posted on 22/10/07 at 11:14 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone know anyting about the Sylus RT?

seriously contemplating one of these for my next build so anyone have any experiences/opnions with this car?
TimC

posted on 22/10/07 at 11:20 AM Reply With Quote
It's nice and it's Welsh.

Werner Van Loock

posted on 22/10/07 at 11:46 AM Reply With Quote
Well, what can I say. I am seriously biased off course. But if you want a practical Fury, then the Stylus is the way to go and I think there's nothing that really compares to the looks of the RT.
Se7ensport will probably also say something about it on here. As we're the only 2 Stylus owners on here I think.

You may wan't to ask the same on our forum or read about it.

www.clubstylus.be
http://www.clubstylus.be/phpBB2/index.php

And here you can see who might be close to you with a Stylus. http://www.clubstylus.be/map.htm

Don't be fooled by the .be domain, it's just that we lost the .org.uk domain and that the .be domain is free to me(as I'm the webmaster).

[Edited on 22/10/07 by Werner Van Loock]

http://www.clubstylus.be

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jasper

posted on 22/10/07 at 11:51 AM Reply With Quote
Hey - don't forget me!!

Be aware though that the company making them is in some difficulty at the moment - you would be better getting a secondhand one.

Great car though, very practical with all the build quality and handling of a Fury type car.

Can't wait to get mine finished

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

Paul M

posted on 22/10/07 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
Be aware though that the company making them is in some difficulty at the moment - you would be better getting a secondhand one.

What difficulties are they in ? Just sold my Westfield and was thinking of one of these or a fury as the next project

stevebubs

posted on 22/10/07 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
Hey - don't forget me!!

Great car though, very practical with all the build quality and handling of a Fury type car.

Can't wait to get mine finished

OK...lets not get too het up here...as I understand it, the guy running SSC is currently having a few health issues but normal business is expected to resume in the not too distant future.

S

02GF74

posted on 22/10/07 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Werner Van Loock
Well, what can I say. I am seriously biased off course. But if you want a practical Fury, then the Stylus is the way to go and I think there's nothing that really compares to the looks of the RT.
To me it kinda reminds me of the GF T170 Lola butthat is a bit more than I want to spend

You may wan't to ask the same on our forum or read about it.

www.clubstylus.be
http://www.clubstylus.be/phpBB2/index.php

Thanks for those links, guess I will be hanging round there a bit tooo.

Jasper

posted on 23/10/07 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote

OK...lets not get too het up here...as I understand it, the guy running SSC is currently having a few health issues but normal business is expected to resume in the not too distant future.

S

While that is true Tim has been very difficult to deal with for many months now, and the health issues are much more recnt. Don't get me wrong, I like Tim and when you can get hold of him he's great at taking time with builders. HOWEVER - I would certainly not be giving him big chunks of money as a deposit on anything at the moment.

I'm not trying to ruin his business, just make potential customers aware that there are significant problems at SSC and they are not all health related.

I for one love my car and hope that SSC has a long and profitable future, but at the present time a little caution needs to be exercised.

For example 6 months ago I was all ready to send him £500 for a hood and anti-roll bar. He had them in stock. Even though I sent a number of emails and tried to call I heard nothing .....

[Edited on 23/10/07 by Jasper]

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.