Board logo

RAF Valley Charity Airfield Trackday 2007. *BOOKING INFO*
MOz - 6/7/07 at 08:58 AM

For all those wishing to book this event (remember its £25 cheaper if booked before 18 Aug 07) the numbers to call are:

Bookings: Dave on 01407 762241 Ext 7319
General enquiries: Jake on 01407 762241 Ext 7691

If you would like a circuit map u2u me your email address and I'll send you the plan. I can also supply details of local campsites etc etc

If you are unsure of wtf I'm talking about then see http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=69852

Cheers

MOz

MOz - 6/7/07 at 10:21 AM

The circuit.......

MOz

hobbsy - 6/7/07 at 10:34 AM

As I just put in the other post I'm v interested - all booking through the telephone number above?

How do you pay for it?

And are there any noise limits?

Cheers

MOz - 6/7/07 at 11:32 AM

Telephone number above (keep trying as he's not always in the office) to leave your details.

Pay by cheque. Must be received by 18 Aug to qualify for the lower price.

No noise limits

Enjoy

MOz

MOz - 10/7/07 at 05:52 PM

Anyone tried to book this yet???? Need to know if you're having trouble as Dave is not always in his office!!!! If you wanna book it but can't get through pipe up below and I'll find out what details he needs and we can do it via u2u if need be....

MOz

hobbsy - 11/7/07 at 02:27 AM

Finally got in touch earlier today.

He says he's very busy at the moment and not taking bookings until Monday.

I would have booked there and then if he let me as still seething from being messed around with the last track day I tried to book (one before that I blew my engine up 3 days prior).

hobbsy - 20/7/07 at 01:31 PM

Booked a place for me and a mate today. Writing cheque out now.

Will be looking for a B&B or camping later today - any recommendations with secure (and hopefully sheltered) car storage?

pjavon - 20/7/07 at 09:18 PM

Have booked on today and will send my money in the morning. Should be a good day and were raising money for charity at the same time. Who ever idea it was deserves a big pat on the back
Paul
P.S Thanks MOz for putting on the site as i would of missed it otherwise
see you there

[Edited on 20/7/07 by pjavon]

Jubal - 29/8/07 at 10:41 AM

Myself and a pal are booked onto this. Save me ringing them again, does anyone have any information about when this kicks off, whether there are any special instructions regarding where to go, what time the briefing is etc? I've U2U'd MOz but he's awol I reckon

hobbsy - 29/8/07 at 10:59 AM

I was told to be there for 8am and maybe something else (like the organisers full name etc to quote at the gate maybe) but thats sat on a bit of paper at home.

We're staying in a B&B type place on Sat night as it would mean a very long day otherwise.

Anyone else doing similar?

Might be some scope to meet up for a blat on the Saturday afternoon / evening time depending on weather and arrival times etc?

Jubal - 29/8/07 at 08:36 PM

TVM. We're not staying over tho. If you do go for a blat then be sure to check out the A4080 from Ty Croes to the Menai Bridge. A great sweeping road in places and some long straights but watch for BiB.

hobbsy - 29/8/07 at 08:54 PM

BiB???

Jubal - 29/8/07 at 08:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hobbsy
BiB???

Boys in Blue.