Board logo

nose cone badge
8ball s7 - 5/9/05 at 03:34 PM

Can some one help me. im trying to get hold of an s7 or robin hood badge for the nose cone.

I have e-mailed robin hood engineering but they tell me they cant sell the badges anymore. (why i dont know)

If any one has a spare or knows any where that sells them please e-mail me
nick@l-a-ltd.com

thanks.

donut - 5/9/05 at 04:27 PM

quote:

I have e-mailed robin hood engineering but they tell me they cant sell the badges anymore. (why i dont know)

Do you think Cateringvan had something to do with this?

rusty nuts - 5/9/05 at 06:09 PM

Keep an eye on Ebay , they sometimes come up for sale.

8ball s7 - 6/9/05 at 07:44 AM

I will keep an eye on e-bay, any where else?

thanks

DaveFJ - 6/9/05 at 07:54 AM

Europe spares do a lot of badges - but not advertised on their web site, may be worth ordering a catalog....

SkinnyG - 7/9/05 at 03:33 AM

I bought these stick-on wheel badges:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7980806794&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:UK:1

They are the same diameter as a "real" emblem.

You can email the guy and he can get more (I've asked).

His ebay store is here:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdavejohnston100

G

chrisg - 7/9/05 at 10:20 AM

Personally, I wouldn't put Lotus badges on anything but a Lotus.

Perhaps it's just me.

Cheers

Chris

David Jenkins - 7/9/05 at 10:24 AM

I'm with you, Chris - I'm proud of my car, and I'm currently trying to design a unique badge to put on it.

David

Hellfire - 7/9/05 at 11:52 AM

Mr 8ball S7

if you drop chunkielad on this forum a U2U, he may be able to help you. (Not sure if he still frequents this forum or not though) He does this type of thing for a living. Better still, if you can get an electronic version of the badge or logo you want, just e-mail it to him and get a price.

HTH

SkinnyG - 7/9/05 at 03:00 PM

quote:
I wouldn't put Lotus badges on anything but a Lotus.

No worries, I respect that. I view it the same as a Cobra badge on a Cobra replica, or a Porsche badge on a Porsche replica. I'd just clarify that it's a replica, not the real thing. Not a problem.

G