Board logo

She's Gone
fesycresy - 9/3/08 at 03:14 PM

My baby is now winging her way to Scotland with her new owner, Scott.

Top bloke, but must be mad as f*ck as he's driving back from not so Sunny South Wales to Scotland, just left here at 3pm and the weather is shite

One last pic.......

I hope he enjoys the BEC experience

worX - 9/3/08 at 03:16 PM

Well done mate.
And he's bought a good car...

Steve

bigrich - 9/3/08 at 03:17 PM

That did'nt take long Lyn. mind you he's got a nice motor.

Whats next in the pipeline, something more insane or are you going all sensible on us

Rich

TimC - 9/3/08 at 03:42 PM

I knew it wouldn't take long.

Scott the Scot has bought a really good car!

Edit to say that I hope he likes his mirrors!

[Edited on 9/3/08 by TimC]

fesycresy - 9/3/08 at 05:18 PM

Yep, didn't take long to sell. Didn't think it would, I had loads of emails towards the end of the week so a fair bit of interest.

Rich, ideally I would like to build a car that would out accelerate yours

Not sure what to use next, the R1 is still a top motor in my books (especially with help from a Volvo T5 TD04 turbo) but that S2000 is still calling, or then again the VAG 1.8t has it's appeal.

Tim, he was over the moon with the mirrors and he said you're welcome to pop up to Scotland any time to collect them

Thanks for the comments.

bigrich - 9/3/08 at 05:38 PM

The BEC turbo thing really apeals to me also so maybe No3 will have to have a hairdryer attached
Don't let the darkside lure you across with their easier to drive nonsense you Know BEC is the only way LOL

Rich

COREdevelopments - 9/3/08 at 06:52 PM

wow that didnt take long at all. did you have a few tears handing her over, i know i would, thats a good looking car, bet he well happy with it, as for the treck to scotland bet he had a few flies in the teeth from the big grin!!!

Rob

jos - 9/3/08 at 07:21 PM

sob sob sad to see her go

cjtheman - 9/3/08 at 11:04 PM

didnt think it would take long either lyn when i seen it on sat it is one top build there is no way anybody that wanted to buy one would ever turn down a quality build like that well done to the new owner
got yourself a top car
on to the next one now lyn

richard thomas - 11/3/08 at 05:24 PM

I heard a rumour you only sold it 'cause you were too lardy to get in and out of it properly......not like wot I am!

Seriously, shame to see it go! She was one of the nicest builds i've ever seen - I remember vowing to strip mine down again first time I visited......

carpy - 11/3/08 at 05:49 PM

So when you've built the next one (turbo'd BEC) and decide to shift it on, can I have first dibs on buying it from you!!

I nearly bought the blue one but was still doing my research when it sold......certainly knew it was a good looking car !

fesycresy - 11/3/08 at 06:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by carpy
So when you've built the next one (turbo'd BEC) and decide to shift it on, can I have first dibs on buying it from you!!

Sorry mate, Scott the new owner, wants first dibs on No. 2 !!!

And Rich, as I've said many times, I'm BIG BONED. Good job I don't listen to anyone otherwise I might think I'm a fat b*stard

Anyway, I think you'd be better off with a CEC - I may know someone who would take that 'busa motor off your hands