Board logo

Build Site Update
liamb - 26/6/08 at 09:13 AM

Hi everyone.

Have just done a major update to my build site including a new menu system, picture gallery, some videos and resources as well as my embedded blog.

If you get a chance, check it out and let me know if you have any problems. I know that Mac users with Safari have problems accessing the embedded blog but if you have any other issues then let me know.

Site is www.kit-car-build.com

Cheers
Liam

[Edited on 26/6/08 by liamb]

speedyxjs - 26/6/08 at 09:20 AM

Doesnt work

Bigheppy - 26/6/08 at 09:22 AM

Site is www.kit-car.build.com

This link does not work for me internet explorer says the name connot be found. Using internet explorer version 9 I think and AOL as service provider.

worX - 26/6/08 at 09:27 AM

Isn't your site http://www.kit-car-build.com ?

Steve

ash_hammond - 26/6/08 at 09:35 AM

Nice I like it....

designer - 26/6/08 at 11:00 AM

Lot of the downloads don't work

badding - 26/6/08 at 11:21 AM

I don't understand why people don't use something like joomla ..a cms...very easy to make and to mantain a site..

my site www.superseven.badding.nl is also build with joomla.

One hour work and you will have a proffesional looking site thats very easy to maintain'and can be easily change with different templates.

liamb - 26/6/08 at 01:06 PM

Cheers for the feedback.

I should really learn to type!

I have fixed the downloads (corrupted images).

As for why I did not use a template, I guess I could of but it was only ever really intended as a wrapper site for my main blog and I figured that as I had built the rest of the car myself, I might as well build the website as well.

Cheers
Liam

[Edited on 26/6/08 by liamb]

Johneturbo - 26/6/08 at 03:28 PM

Very nice looking site. if i built my car and had a site to maintain/update, i'd still be building the car!
but must say without some of the great build sites i'd still be building my car!