Board logo

another scam, forged signature......
Jon Ison - 29/9/10 at 07:34 AM

Have concrete evidence my signature as been forged, I personally think its a great effort though and made me smile.

She so wanted to change her reading book but until its signed off as read she cant, seems I now sign things "dad"

Description
Description

balidey - 29/9/10 at 07:36 AM

ha. Busted.

jossey - 29/9/10 at 08:05 AM

if it wasnt for the peskey kidz :O) i mean parents.

i dont see the problem.

thats your name aint it?

dave j

russbost - 29/9/10 at 08:20 AM

Do you think the teacher spotted it???

matt_gsxr - 29/9/10 at 08:35 AM

Smart kid, she didn't sign it "my dad"

Matt

Fozzie - 29/9/10 at 08:48 AM

Awww bless! ....

SeaBass - 29/9/10 at 08:54 AM

Nice - I happen to see forged parental signatures quite a bit on Punishments I've issued. You can normally spot them because they look too neat!

I like the comment - "Wel dun Becky".

FFTS - 29/9/10 at 09:47 AM

That is so sweet. You should give her a massive hug and kiss for being clever and resourceful.

Just make sure she knows when she's a woman it will be called underhand and scheming

TimC - 29/9/10 at 10:42 AM

Awww - very sweet!

At least she managed to confine her comments to the correct box, unlike some....

mangogrooveworkshop - 29/9/10 at 12:58 PM

Congrats She has just landed a job with a national electrical contractor....signing the off earthing inspection sheets......

My lass signs things better than i do....which is scary.....probally a good thing as she deals in drug related matters...as a nurse

Humbug - 29/9/10 at 01:17 PM

... has she recently been working in India signing off safety certificates?

woodster - 30/9/10 at 09:17 AM

has she had a bit more spending money recently ? ............ someone signed a loan with helploan in my name and scamed £300 .... keep an eye on her and let me know if she buys a new bike

Peteff - 30/9/10 at 12:23 PM

You can tell it's not real as the spellings too good, the little tinker