Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

I've got to wash it tomorrow

Adam

locogeoff - 16/12/04 at 04:02 PM

Thats not dirty!, you can see the reflectors with the camera flash, cannot beat it though as I washed my car last year!

locoboy - 16/12/04 at 04:12 PM

thats not dirty!

OMG you got big cats round your way

phelpsa - 16/12/04 at 05:05 PM

I think the flash has made it look like there is a lot less mud than there is, especially as most of it is wet.

The subaru is worse.

And they aren't reflectors, they're the parking lights.

Adam

nick205 - 16/12/04 at 06:30 PM

That's not dirty!

My Leon is caked in 2"s of mud and cow poo after a spot of impromtu rally cross last weekend. It actually smells pretty bad as well

But I'm off on holiday on Saturday and a colleague at work is having t while I'm away, so he can wash it

Nick

Metal Hippy - 16/12/04 at 06:55 PM

That's not even remotely dirty.

You should see my delivery van after just a morning out and about... and that's just on normal roads.

scoobyis2cool - 16/12/04 at 07:34 PM

There's a car down the road from me and it's so dirty you can't even see the number plate, let alone read it

Pete

nick205 - 16/12/04 at 07:36 PM

Philip!

It appears you need to try harder

I'd recommend some off road action for that really dirty effect

Nick

phelpsa - 16/12/04 at 07:43 PM

Whos Philip? (I love speed?)

Anyway, the number plate disappeared for a while, until a passer by recommended we wiped it clean.

Adam

nick205 - 16/12/04 at 09:38 PM

Sorry phelpsa!

Don't know where the 'Philip' came from!

robinbastd - 16/12/04 at 09:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
Sorry phelpsa!

Don't know where the 'Philip' came from!

From the Greek name signifying,
"fond of horses."

phelpsa - 16/12/04 at 09:48 PM

Phelps, shortened version of Philips it is.

Adam

robinbastd - 16/12/04 at 09:50 PM

Still means that your ancestors were "fond" of horses.

Mark Allanson - 16/12/04 at 10:00 PM

Is that where you get minataurs from?

robinbastd - 16/12/04 at 10:03 PM

The Minotaur was the offspring of the Queen Pasiphae and the Bull of Poseiden. Her husband, King Minos, had been given control of the oceans around Crete by the divine right of the sea-god Poseiden. To show his appreciation, Minos promised to sacrifice the first bull he saw to the sea-god, knowing full well that he did not have one. Poseiden then allowed one to appear, a great white one, but Minos kept it as a gift to himself rather than sacrifice it as promised. Angered, Poseiden instructed Eros, the god of love, to smite Pasiphae with a love for the great bull. She instructed Daedalus, the royal artisan, to create a hollow wooden cow that she could enter to admire the bull up close. From within it, she became pregnant by the bull which was later captured as the seventh labor of Hercules and taken to Greece.

Read the last sentence........

[Edited on 16/12/04 by robinbastd]

Mark Allanson - 16/12/04 at 10:09 PM

Bullpsa doesn't have the same ring does it (pun intended!)