Board logo

Real racing starts today
Triton - 10/4/05 at 08:06 AM

Moto GP kicks off the season today in Spain, so that's me sat in front of the box every other Sunday.....

Dillinger1977 - 10/4/05 at 08:16 AM

not forgetting BTCC and all its support races starting today of course. all live on motorsTV

RogerM - 10/4/05 at 09:10 AM

Your both several months late I'm affraid. The WRC has had a couple of events already and this years F1 season is already hotting up ..... Anybody seen Mr Schumacher lately.....

So for motorbicycle racing I just can get past my rubber pants problem ...YMC....

I love speed :-P - 10/4/05 at 09:29 AM

and dont 4get the wtcc on eurosport on 2day

andylancaster3000 - 10/4/05 at 12:55 PM

Anyone see MotoGP. Great!

Andy

flak monkey - 10/4/05 at 01:05 PM

Very exciting! Excellent last lap

Triton - 10/4/05 at 01:12 PM

Superb......what more can you say 250bhp from 150odd kgs..makes F1 look tame

Stuart Ainslie - 10/4/05 at 02:30 PM

Think Valentino should rate as one of the all time racing gods...

Certainly as high as the like of Doohan, Schawantz, Gardner etc.

Hopefully he has a few more good seasons in front of him.

Sete didn't look too chuffed on the rostrum though

Triton - 10/4/05 at 03:05 PM

That will spark some words....next round should be mental

Triton - 11/4/05 at 06:43 AM

“Sete rode a great race and set a very fast pace. I attacked at the end but made a mistake on the last lap and then we touched in the final corner. I’m sure Sete’s angry about it right now but racing motorcycles is hard. There are 16 races to go and it will be a hard battle.”

I think Sete chucked his dummy big style

Peteff - 11/4/05 at 08:10 AM

I reckon Sete started it anyway and the corner where he went off Valentino looked to have the inside line and Sete dropped onto him. If you can't stand the heat etc. If he holds grudges he's going nowhere. Biaggi fell out with Rossi a couple of seasons back but they came round again and still had some good duels.