Board logo

New Blingy things..........
Jon Ison - 16/1/07 at 04:19 PM

I know some don't get the cherished number plate thing but I do, got the plates through the post today just waiting for letter from DVLA and there on...... Rescued attachment plates.JPG
Rescued attachment plates.JPG

ricklawn - 16/1/07 at 04:25 PM

very nice!!!!!!! but legal???????

macnab - 16/1/07 at 04:27 PM

Definitely a find

Jon Ison - 16/1/07 at 04:27 PM

The spacing may have slipped a little, been on the road most of the time I've seen much worse out there......

stevec - 16/1/07 at 04:59 PM

Nice, I reckon the spacing enters into the spirit of things, I also have seen much worse,
Steve.

RazMan - 16/1/07 at 05:24 PM

Very cool .... but the font is a bit naughty as well as the spacing. I know there are a lot worse than yours on the road though.

ricklawn - 16/1/07 at 08:10 PM

hi

fesycresy - 16/1/07 at 08:41 PM

At least you can read the numbers / letters. I wouldn't worry, very nice plate.

What really pisses people off is when they alter the fonts so much and the daft placing of the screw to make their name.

TimC - 16/1/07 at 09:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by fesycresy
At least you can read the numbers / letters. I wouldn't worry, very nice plate.

What really pisses people off is when they alter the fonts so much and the daft placing of the screw to make their name.

You've obviously never been stopped between Pontypool and Usk and been fined for a dodgy font like my mate was...

pauldm - 16/1/07 at 09:22 PM

Taa Daa !!!
Here's mine. £150 sole bidder on fleabay.

rebelrider - 16/1/07 at 10:43 PM

Very nice Jon thats goin to look great under your new grill which is in the hands of the royal mail

02GF74 - 17/1/07 at 10:36 AM

if the MOT people do their job properly, those plates should fail. apparenty if you removed them, it should be fine (or haver a proper set to fit).

RoadkillUK - 17/1/07 at 11:24 AM

They will fail at MOT time, mine did, so I always carry a 'legal' set in the car. Just changed them when I went to pick up the car and the tester was satisfied.

procomp - 17/1/07 at 02:17 PM

Hi i like the small print at the bottom ( June&Jon ) like me you obviously know your place in the house .

cheers matt