Board logo

relient kitten
oadamo - 16/8/07 at 02:11 PM

hi anyone got any pics off a relient kitten chassis or drawing of it. or a kitten van. ive just got my hands on a skyline engine and iam gonna try and make it fit .
thanks adam

donut - 16/8/07 at 02:22 PM

Are you mad?

speedyxjs - 16/8/07 at 02:24 PM

Nice
I think someone on here has a blue kitten but can remember the name sorry

oadamo - 16/8/07 at 02:27 PM

its a big engine its taken me a couple of hours to get it out. and i was toying with the idea of putting it in the locost iam making. but i want to go bike with that. and i cleaned a space at work so i can do it in my spare time and get everyone else doing the odd parts for me so it shoulnt take long. (i hope) lol.
adam

oadamo - 16/8/07 at 02:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
Nice
I think someone on here has a blue kitten but can remember the name sorry

i think his names froggy thats where i got the idea but i got the engine cheap. i dont no the condition but ive been told it runs ive just gotta get a turbo.
adam

[Edited on 16/8/07 by oadamo]

nige - 16/8/07 at 02:30 PM

theres one on fleabay in "kitcar parts"

Bouldy - 16/8/07 at 02:41 PM

yeh his user id is Froggy.

Paul

David Jenkins - 16/8/07 at 02:56 PM

I was driving my wife's Daewoo Matiz this afternoon (it was in front of my car, and I was feeling lazy) and as I pottered along I thought "this would be fun with a big bike engine in it!".

Would have to fit a roll bar though - it corners about as well as a 2CV...

paulmw - 16/8/07 at 03:53 PM

Bob C on here is building an electric one. I'm sure theres some pics in his archive

[Edited on 16/8/07 by paulmw]

andyharding - 16/8/07 at 04:05 PM

You might want to build a coffin too

froggy - 16/8/07 at 05:02 PM

dont waste your time ,with a box on the end of a 6cyl engine you will have to put therear axle behind the car to make it fit
as for performance you could build a bec using a kitten for under half the price of a locost and use it all year round

Bob C - 17/8/07 at 09:37 AM

http://freespace.virgin.net/shiela.carter/shiela_images/kittendis.jpg
one chassis........