chris_smith - 13/6/08 at 08:00 PM

Description
Description

Danozeman - 13/6/08 at 08:01 PM

What is it? New Impreza STI??

TimC - 13/6/08 at 08:03 PM

Yes and Yes.

MartynV - 13/6/08 at 08:05 PM

I was out in one Wednesday and with the Prodrive tuning on it - quite quick......

chris_smith - 13/6/08 at 08:18 PM

the badge on the back said impreza sti but i didnt know there was a new one, was lucky to grab my phone as he shot off to the left where the yellow truck is,

very nice i think ill buy one when i win lottery

meany - 13/6/08 at 08:24 PM

yes yes and yes.

if you wanna see a lot more THIS SUNDAY, then make a trip to the northern big one NBO at lightwater valley theme park, Ripon, Yorkshire.

http://www.cumbrianscoobs.co.uk/northernbigone/home.html

[Edited on 13/6/08 by meany]

meany - 13/6/08 at 08:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris_smith
Description
Description

can i ask where that is that you saw it, a bit of an odd plate..a manxer maybe?.

[Edited on 13/6/08 by meany]

twybrow - 13/6/08 at 09:53 PM

Saw a white one charging through the welsh mountains near Bala last weekend. Gorgeous roads up there.

speedyxjs - 14/6/08 at 07:39 AM

Iv seen loads. There were quite a few over in norway aswell

andybod - 14/6/08 at 11:37 AM

i've seen a couple going through sva at nott's test station all caged up and lot's of rally bits on them and a couple of nice little prodrive stickers on ooh and the sound of a straight cut box wouldn't like to have paid the bill though

chris_smith - 14/6/08 at 07:14 PM

MEANY - it was in Bacup on way to work

Davey D - 14/6/08 at 08:33 PM

I really cant understand why they did this to the impreza, and i personally think they have ruined the car.
i heard they did it to compete in the same market as the Civic Type R, Focus ST, Golf GTI etc etc but that isnt what the impreza is all about.

when they released this car they should have named it something different, and let the impreza name keep the image of what it was

meany - 14/6/08 at 09:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris_smith
MEANY - it was in Bacup on way to work

well i never, small world

market st just passing henrietta st

chris_smith - 16/6/08 at 12:39 PM

MEANY - not sure of the area just know where work is and thats about it, are you from bacup then??