Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Links page?
Dunc

posted on 20/11/01 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
Links page?

Chris,

I've been thinking that a links page to other sites would be beneficial to members. A list of sites that members could add to with a brief description of what they'll find there. Things like the rules and regulations of the SVA, DVLA websites and info pages on how to register your car and what has to be done after the SVA. Maybe even some links to suppliers and tuning experts and the like. You know, the really boring to read pages but full of necessary info with a seperate list for members and non members self build sites.

Dunc.

ChrisW

posted on 22/11/01 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
Dunc

Been thinking that myself and working on it collecting a load of links. Was hoping it would be online by now but other things (including my build) seem to get in the way! If anyone has a list of links or any suggestions please email them to me!

BTW I've got problems with my @speedcentral email so if you replied to my mail last week I probably havn't got it. Try chris@locostbuilders.co.uk!

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.