Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New Ultra-light Sportscar
russbost

posted on 23/1/07 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
Dev

You should get in there for some of that midlands development money - I challenge you to make a worse job than that GTM. Your main investment will be in a giant Lego set - anyone know where to buy Lego in that size, or is it plastic Meccanno?
I am well aware that my car is not to everybodies taste, but at least people either love it or hate, it would be a brave (or very foolish) man who said he loved that "thing".

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
NS Dev

posted on 23/1/07 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
to even speak about your F1 in the same sentence as that pile of crap would be a deep insult to your car!!!

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

iank

posted on 23/1/07 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
Speculating wildly, but did they just get some car design students together put all the wilder concept designs on the table and then pick one bit from each...

More seriously, I wonder how much of the £quarter million went on salaries for the 'design team' and any associated 'consultants'.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

NS Dev

posted on 23/1/07 at 03:36 PM Reply With Quote
was that like that on this year's one?

I only had a glance and it was MUCH better than last years, which was actually worse than my brother's first ever attempt at welding.

It was not only poor, it was unsafe and would fail MOT, let alone SVA or god forbid type approval!!!

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

NS Dev

posted on 23/1/07 at 03:38 PM Reply With Quote
ooh look what I found, Zolfe at aurtsport 2006:

here's a prime example, at the biggest national show, of what government quangos are spending OUR £20,000,000,000 on

Zolfe 1
Zolfe 1

suparuss

posted on 23/1/07 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
eeek, is it welding or did they catapult bird turd at it?
regarding the gtm- anyone see that simpsons episode where homer found his long lost brother who owned a car factory and let homer loose on designing their next model? just cant deside who did a better job.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.