Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: You have to love customers
graememk

posted on 20/6/09 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
You have to love customers

Just had a very upset man in my shop shouting at me, i fixed his computer last week, and his son who knows everything about nothing tells me its not right i dont know what i'm doing and the reason its slow is because the "system idol" is using up all the cpu usage lol

The real reason its slow was because it was full of "adult education" videos and the hard drive was full.

anyway he left very red faced. lol.

[Edited on 20/6/09 by graememk]

blakep82

posted on 20/6/09 at 12:50 PM Reply With Quote
ha ha ha brilliant never saw the point of the system idle though. confused me to start with, til i realised it was nothing.

lol adult education

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Richard Quinn

posted on 20/6/09 at 12:51 PM Reply With Quote
I'm still looking for a job that doesn't involve customers or suppliers! They're both a pain in the *rse! Any suggestions?
speedyxjs

posted on 20/6/09 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

nitram38

posted on 20/6/09 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Quinn
I'm still looking for a job that doesn't involve customers or suppliers! They're both a pain in the *rse! Any suggestions?

Become an MP!
They don't care about their "customers" and the perks are good!

Duck island anyone?

davie h

posted on 20/6/09 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
i used to work in a vauxhall garage, one day a woman came in to complain that the speakers in the rear doors of her astra had stopped working.

i was asked to look at it but told her that her car didnt have speakers in the rear doors and the covers where there just for show at this she took a real huff and told me i was stupid etc as the speakers were working yesterday. ok i said i will show you and popped off the covers on the doors and showed her a big empty hole with no speaker in it.

the woman went crazy and started to shout and swear at me grabbed the cover threw it in her car and i was all the fecking bankers of the day, it didnt help when i burst out laughing at her.

Davie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24179682@N04/?saved=1

speedyxjs

posted on 20/6/09 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
My parents own a frozen meal franchise. We had a customer move from another area into ours and place an order. A few days later she phoned us saying the meals were completely different to the ones she had before.
We explained to her that they come from the same production line and are delivered in the same truck by the same driver on the same day but she wouldnt have it.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

big_wasa

posted on 20/6/09 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote
Ah yes many a moment like that.

The customer that wanted a FULL refund and insisted on keeping the computor hard drive . Oh yeh

The camcorders with jamed tapes
The dvd palayers with jamed draws.

And many more like that.

[Edited on 20/6/09 by big_wasa]

alistairolsen

posted on 20/6/09 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
I used to work in a timber merchant and someone complained that the colour of the timber varied. It was politely suggested she might be better using plastic
fesycresy

posted on 20/6/09 at 02:06 PM Reply With Quote
Told a tosser of a customer to keep his 30 odd sites and find someone else to do the work.

Only £50k + turnover a year

Could do with that work about now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

deezee

posted on 20/6/09 at 04:53 PM Reply With Quote
I was collecting a works van after its MOT at a local garage. A man burst in, clearly quite upset, with his wife in tow. He proceeds to complain to the girl at the desk that his people carrier wasn't braking correctly and they had made a mess of it during its MOT last week.

As I sat there listening to his crazy arguments it came to light that the problem was actually one his wife had. When she had had to perform an emergency stop and slammed on the brakes, the steering wheel "went all funny" and juddered. But the problem hasn't come back since.

I politely asked if it was just the ABS kicking in. To which I then had to explain ABS to the pair of them, who promptly walked out the shop to a chorus of laughter from the staff.

speedyxjs

posted on 20/6/09 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
^^^
My sister wanted to do that before i explained ABS

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.