Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhh Crap factor is back

And i cant stand the inane idiots on there

and somtimes the contestants are idiots as well

[Edited on 21/8/10 by steve m]

RichardK

posted on 21/8/10 at 06:42 PM Reply With Quote
Love it, got it on now

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eddie99

posted on 21/8/10 at 06:42 PM Reply With Quote
Im enjoying it, you can always rely on it to entertain yourself

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
MkII

posted on 21/8/10 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
kids are watching it thats why i'm on here
steve m

posted on 21/8/10 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
What !!

you actually enjoy watching 20,000 idiots making a fool out them selves, and think they can sing ??
and all so the winner trys to get there record at no1 for xmas ??

sorry, but i dont get it, so i will stay upstairs and look out of the window, and watch the leaves on the trees go brown

That IS entertaining

Steve

lotusmadandy

posted on 21/8/10 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
Wor lass loves it and i have to admit to having a giggle at some of the k**b heads who think the are the next Michael Jackson.

Andy

steve m

posted on 21/8/10 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
and the sky is grey

hahahaha

Mr G

posted on 21/8/10 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a
car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes
and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

JoelP

posted on 21/8/10 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
i wouldnt sit down to watch it (i dont watch anything really, except discovery channels), but its great background junk. Dont have much choice anyway, as my computer is 10 feet from the telly and the wife wants to watch it!

swanny

posted on 21/8/10 at 07:54 PM Reply With Quote
modern equivalent of visiting bedlam.
makes me laugh. and then feel a bit bad about it. but not bad enough to stop watching. when they ditch the loons i switch off.

RichardK

posted on 21/8/10 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Mercy.......Mercy.......

Oh Yeah!!!

Fantastic Steve you missed a good un!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AndyW

posted on 21/8/10 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
^^^^lol that was by far the best one.......release me......!!!!
AndyW

posted on 21/8/10 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
deleted as posted twice for some reason

[Edited on 21/8/10 by AndyW]

steve m

posted on 21/8/10 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
"Fantastic Steve you missed a good un!! "

errh, no i did not, as the only crap factor that will be a good one, would be the last ever one

David Jenkins

posted on 21/8/10 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
I'm with you on this one, Steve...

Mark Allanson

posted on 21/8/10 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
Why is it that BBC and ITV seem to think that the viewing preferences of the UK population drastically change on Saturday nights?

Going back to the years of black and white they have both provided purile, moronic rubbish consistently between 5:00pm and 9:00pm every Saturday night.

Try listing them yourself - there is even one where 'celebrities' I have never heard of, jump through polystyrene sheets with people shaped holes cut into them, and if they don't they are pushed into a swimming pool, over and over again. Jeez

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

RichardK

posted on 21/8/10 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
I liked "Hole in the Wall" too

Mark Allanson

posted on 21/8/10 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
What about the one that Hammond fron TG does...

Several contestants do an assault course, and that is it really but it is done over and over again, the same course, over and over again, they fall over on the same bits, and Hammond laughs the same laugh, over and over again - for 13 weeks - I should go into writing Saturday night telly - Jeez

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

SteveWalker

posted on 21/8/10 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Allanson
Why is it that BBC and ITV seem to think that the viewing preferences of the UK population drastically change on Saturday nights?

Going back to the years of black and white they have both provided purile, moronic rubbish consistently between 5:00pm and 9:00pm every Saturday night.

Try listing them yourself - there is even one where 'celebrities' I have never heard of, jump through polystyrene sheets with people shaped holes cut into them, and if they don't they are pushed into a swimming pool, over and over again. Jeez

That's because people with a life are out of the house on a Saturday night - I don't have a life ... I have kids!

steve m

posted on 22/8/10 at 08:24 AM Reply With Quote
As for all the dross on saturday night, i was so bored i went out on the garage and tinkered till 0200 this morning, with the telly on, and watched Italian job, Apollo 13, and the great escape,

We have cable, and out of the 700 channels, apart from Coast, there was nothing that i wanted to see

Steve

Andi

posted on 22/8/10 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
and the sky is grey

hahahaha

I went for a walk

scootz

posted on 22/8/10 at 11:17 AM Reply With Quote
I see they are continuing with the tradition set-up last season...

Bad audition song choice, but one of the panelists (usually Mr C) stops them and suggests they sing something else. They take the 'advice' and bring the house down with the 'alternative' song. The general public nod and say, 'that Simon really knows his stuff'!

Does anyone honestly not think that it's all set-up!? OK... let me re-phrase that - there are clearly lots of people out their who do not have the gumption to work out that it's a set-up!

Lets consider what REALLY happened:

1. They sung their song to the researcher well.
2. Researcher asks them to go on stage and sing something different (without any musical background you'll note).
3. Simon is primed for it and makes his 'suggestion'.
4. Et voila... they just so happen to have the backing track ready for their FIFTH choice audition song!
5. Cue the happy clapping!

It's Evolution Baby!

Ninehigh

posted on 22/8/10 at 12:36 PM Reply With Quote
You can tell the ones that are going through because they actually bother with a little bit of background story.

Also if it's a kid who's mum tells the camera he gets bullied for singing like a girl he's going to sing like a girl (or choirboy) and everyone cries. Then they play some Westsh**e tune (the bit where it goes up and they get off their stools) and everyone's happy

flak monkey

posted on 23/8/10 at 11:42 AM Reply With Quote
Its all a load of cr@p - I still maintain a proper BotB type show would be much better - with no limits on musical genres.

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/52619

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

scootz

posted on 23/8/10 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
Notice they won't allow anyone to play their own instruments in the auditions... no guitars, etc. allowed!

That's because it signifies musical ability... and they don't want that! If you're musically gifted and can write your own tunes then you may have the desire to one-day break free of their greedy-grip and go it alone!

Will Young played a blinder. He's not my cup of tea, but there's no doubt the boy is talented. Sat out his contract by only releasing the occasional factory tune and hid in-between. Once free, he did his own thing and made his fortune! Good lad!

It's Evolution Baby!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.