Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ryan Giggs .........
woodster

posted on 21/5/11 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
Ryan Giggs .........

... Gets my vote as this seasons best Premiership player ...... Who would you vote for ?
Benzine

posted on 21/5/11 at 01:41 PM Reply With Quote
Football, football, football...
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
woodster

posted on 21/5/11 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
Who mentioned football
BigFaceDave

posted on 21/5/11 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
I dont know anything about football........ Imogen that............ sorry I mean imagine that! At least we all know who the secret twitterer is now!
woodster

posted on 21/5/11 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote

Craigman9

posted on 21/5/11 at 02:03 PM Reply With Quote
Cheick Tiote
T66

posted on 21/5/11 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
"No reply........"

MikeR

posted on 21/5/11 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
folks, be careful what you say. We don't want to land chris in any trouble and risk this forum. If you want to talk about freedom of speech / super injunctions then please don't mention any names *you* think may be relevant. As for the footy, he's done well but best this season?
JoelP

posted on 21/5/11 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
fair point mike but i think that so many people are ridiculing Mr giggs that he wouldnt know where to start suing people! Also, it would only be chris' problem if he withheld members details.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

daniel mason

posted on 21/5/11 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
they are all at it. not just him.

snakebelly

posted on 21/5/11 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
anyway youre wrong i heard it was Bryan Riggs.......:-)
iank

posted on 21/5/11 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
This thread is a classic demonstration of the Streisand effect

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

plentywahalla

posted on 21/5/11 at 05:59 PM Reply With Quote
One vote for Father Ted ... brilliant
Humbug

posted on 21/5/11 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
"feck! arse! drink! girls!"

woodster

posted on 21/5/11 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Giggs

Which seems to have been updated with a bit about a recent news story ..... Near the bottom of the page ...... NTDWM

[Edited on 21/5/11 by woodster]

Peteff

posted on 21/5/11 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
He shagged her and wants to keep it quiet Man, I'd be bragging to everybody who'd listen

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

johny p

posted on 21/5/11 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
football is for overpaid jummped up little faggots.. why the fans treat em like gods is beyond me.. pisses me right off when they are on 200 grand plus a week when we have doctors and surgeons saving little kids lives everyday of the week and only making that a year..

i cant stand the little pricks.. get em on the rugby pitch and see what they are made of.. a proper mans game!!!..

MikeR

posted on 21/5/11 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
fair point mike but i think that so many people are ridiculing Mr giggs that he wouldnt know where to start suing people! Also, it would only be chris' problem if he withheld members details.

I'm no expert on the law but chris is publishing the content and in the uk so bound by uk law, I therefore think he has some liability
. If you want an example look what happened when some people on blatchat had something to say about a company called arrow engineering. Irrespective if you right or wrong you should also consider the person with the biggest pockets often wins legal cases - something tells me the average pocketed can't afford a legal case at the high court. The fact someone is after twitter to get user details should be enough to make you nervous.

Ninehigh

posted on 21/5/11 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
I'm sure Chris has something in the user agreement that neither he nor the site are responsible for us saying things like "Ryan Giggs can't keep it in his pants" and "I did 120 down the M6 last week while smoking crack"

However how much of our user details does he have? I know the phone number he has on the database (this is the only forum where I had to call someone to register!) is highly likely my old one

PhilCross66

posted on 21/5/11 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
I think you are missing an obvious point, how do we know not to talk about him if the injunction he has is secret. It looks like the person on twitter does actually know the details of these injunctions so they are the ones breaking the law.
Triton

posted on 22/5/11 at 07:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johny p
football is for overpaid jummped up little faggots.. why the fans treat em like gods is beyond me.. pisses me right off when they are on 200 grand plus a week when we have doctors and surgeons saving little kids lives everyday of the week and only making that a year..

i cant stand the little pricks.. get em on the rugby pitch and see what they are made of.. a proper mans game!!!..

Well said, freedom of speech should be the order of the day.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
iank

posted on 22/5/11 at 08:59 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PhilCross66
I think you are missing an obvious point, how do we know not to talk about him if the injunction he has is secret. It looks like the person on twitter does actually know the details of these injunctions so they are the ones breaking the law.

"Allegedly breaking the law" in the spirit of being cautious about throwing accusations around.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

scootz

posted on 22/5/11 at 09:32 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PhilCross66

That's my understanding... none of us on here are bound to the gagging order. It concerns newspaper reporting - not idle gossip on a car-building website.

The 'twitter' users are apparently journalists.

It's Evolution Baby!

scootz

posted on 22/5/11 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
Who knew that Imogen Thomas has had a secret career as a stand up comic!?

Apparently she's been doing giggs in manchester for over six months.

It's Evolution Baby!

Craigman9

posted on 22/5/11 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
like it
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.