Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Yoko A048R tyres and Alloy wheels for sale
simon hewitt

posted on 24/8/05 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
Yoko A048R tyres and Alloy wheels for sale

For Sale to fellow M.K Indy drivers !

I have 4 Ford Fiesta Zetec S Alloy wheels fitted with Yokohama A048R tyres for sale.
The wheels are 6Jx15,ET 43.5,4x108 PCD and are in very good condition (one small scuff on one rim). The tyres are 195/50 R 15 fronts and 205/50 R 15 rears and have done half a days testing ONLY on an RGB Fury racer at Bruntingthorpe.

Please help me liberate some space in my crowded little garage whilst you get more grip than a very grippy thing for only £400 ono.

Bargain !!!!

I can e-mail photos to anyone that is interested.

Northy

posted on 24/8/05 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
I'd be interested but they're a little on the expensive side!

Graham

Website under construction. Help greatfully received as I don't really know what I'm doing!

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

Built 2L 8 Valve Vx Powered Avon

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
simon hewitt

posted on 25/8/05 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
Yoko A048R tyres and alloy wheels for sale

The front tyres are £86 each and the rears are £115 each + VAT from Demon Tweeks, thats a grand total of £487 !

Considering the tyres have ONLY done half a days testing and they are mounted on a reasonable set of alloys I think its a cracking deal.
Be in no doubt, these are no ordinary tyre. I have a set for trackdays on my Indy Fireblade and the grip is absolutely phenomenal. They must be good as they are the control tyre for the RGB Championship !

If you have not used this kind of tyre before then you will be amazed !

Go on, treat yourself . You will not be dissapointed, you know you want them !

I did put "£400 ono", so make me an offer.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.