Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: new project how much
andybod

posted on 7/10/06 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
new project how much

been offered an interesting project and not sure what its worth at the moment it's stripped to bare chassis and needs a full rebuild everything is complete just needs refitting and painting so heres the details i've got so far
auriga noble 23
new fibreglass panels
hewland 5speed transmission
1760 x flow all worked lightned balanced etc
twin 40's
quick rack
minilites
all registered correctly
stack dash
i'm still witing for full infomation of the vehicle it was originally built and registered about 89-90 used and occasionally sprinted /raced owner had a accident stripped it brought all the bits and had the chassis repaired/rebuilt but has since not been able to rebuild it
have a look at www.mambamotorsport.co.uk or www.utahlotusmuseum.com and help please

Chippy

posted on 7/10/06 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
Very hard to put a price on something like that. For a start you don't know if the engine and g/box are 100% good. If it was me wouldn't recon to give a lot for it, how much is the guy after? Ray
Guinness

posted on 8/10/06 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
Very nice project the 23. My mate is racing an original 23C he imported from the states earlier this year in the HSCC. Not sure if it was the one offered for sale by the Utah museum. I know he bought his without the engine / box because he already had one!

Andy in a Lotus 23c at Cadwell
Andy in a Lotus 23c at Cadwell

Cheers

Mike

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.