Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Indiana,America
dilley

posted on 26/2/07 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Indiana,America

Just wondering if anyone has been there, and what they thought, I have been to Florida and didn't rate very highly-far too touristy.

Andrew.

[Edited on 26/2/07 by dilley]

motorcrossrider

posted on 26/2/07 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Iv spent some time working in Indiana. Whilst working there i had a lot of spare time on my hands and to be honest its pretty boring there wasnt much to see. The indianapolis race way is worth a look but thats about it.
greggors84

posted on 26/2/07 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
I drove from Georgia to Florida, up to Alabama back across to Georgia on a bit of a spring break road trip.

I thought Alabama was really nice, beautiful scenery, amazing gulf coast beaches. Some parts (nearer florida) are a bit red neck, but there are quite a few towns from around the time of the civil war, so loads of red brick frontier buildings and brick roads through the towns.

Went shopping in Birmingham too, which is pretty massive and of course stopped in at Talledega on the way back to Atlanta.

The mate who was living out there at the time has now moved to Louisville which isnt far from Indiana, so that could be the next US trip for me. But I can highly rate in Alabama. Not as much to see and do in some states, but if you want to see big wide un spoilt America, its a good place to go.

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.