Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Looks like I've got guests for dinner!
ned

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like I've got guests for dinner!

Bit suprised when I popped upstairs to get changed after work to spot these fella's having a spot of din dins Rescued attachment IMG_2714a.jpg
Rescued attachment IMG_2714a.jpg

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dilley

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
are they eating your cat
bob

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
Ned they are ganging up on you, remember you stuffed one into the front valance of the red pug

ned

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
I don't have a cat

Don't think there's enough of the carcus to even see who's it was! Must have been killed elsewhere as I see no fluf!

Counted 4 cubs so far playing under the shed.

Think I'll leave em to it and pop out later to dispose of the dirty plates

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ned
I don't have a cat

no, you don't, at least not any more

awww, the little ones are cool

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Toady1

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
the savage barstards are prob eating one of their brothers!!!
russbost

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

I'd say they are, take another look at the pic, that looks a very foxy shaped head!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
blakep82

posted on 12/4/07 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russbost
quote:

I'd say they are, take another look at the pic, that looks a very foxy shaped head!

same kind of colour...
is that a pair of antlers next to the shed?!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

ned

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
is that a pair of antlers next to the shed?!

no, it's a plant i pruned quite aggressively the other weekend!

rusty nuts

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
Nice brickwork Ned, nice to see foxes that close as well
ned

posted on 12/4/07 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
Well,

an hour later (ie just now) i went out with a torch to take a look at the carcus which looks quite big! I looked around and under the shed and caught a glimpse of some beady little eyes looking back at me! The vixen might be out hunting but I thought best to leave them alone incase she returned and wasn't too happy with me poking about!

I saw two bigger foxes the other night in my front garden so I wonder if they've got their den nearby or even under my shed!

just caught them out playing in the dark with my 500k candle light torch, looks like there's 5 of the little blighters, not 4!

[Edited on 12/4/07 by ned]

ned

posted on 12/4/07 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
taken with the flash from 20' away, count the eyes! Rescued attachment IMG_2722a.jpg
Rescued attachment IMG_2722a.jpg

ned

posted on 12/4/07 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
man i need a better camera, this one taken with my big torch shining on them so messed up the lighting for the camera to cope with. Rescued attachment IMG_2724a.jpg
Rescued attachment IMG_2724a.jpg

coozer

posted on 12/4/07 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Time to get the gun out Elmer

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

Simon

posted on 12/4/07 at 09:01 PM Reply With Quote
Make a nice coat for next winter

Scummy things!

ATB

Simon

Alfa145

posted on 12/4/07 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
Best thing for that vermin is 2 barrels or a rim fire
iank

posted on 12/4/07 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
<controversial> What you need is a large pack of slobbering inbred dogs, a large pack of inbred upper class oiks on horses and a bloke with a one note trumpet. </controversial>

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Simon

posted on 12/4/07 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
<controversial> What you need is a large pack of slobbering inbred dogs, a large pack of inbred upper class oiks on horses and a bloke with a one note trumpet. </controversial>

Nothing wrong with that. One would do it oneself, if one had a horse

ATB

Simon

Peteff

posted on 12/4/07 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote
The unmentionable chasing the inedible.

You wouldn't think they were so cute if they'd just killed all your chickens. A friend of mine was the local pest controller and was called out to some massacres perpetrated by foxes on local allotments. They would kill or maim everything in the coop and just take one back for the cubs.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

posted on 12/4/07 at 11:57 PM Reply With Quote
not sure how this will come out.

Paul G Rescued attachment fox.jpg
Rescued attachment fox.jpg

ned

posted on 13/4/07 at 06:23 AM Reply With Quote
Thought I'd check out the local council's website and came , up with this:

http://www.guildford.gov.uk/GuildfordWeb/Environment/EnvironmentalHealth/PestControl/Foxes.htm

so seemingly not a lot I can do about it (legally) anyways... - apart from asking the foreign/oriental muppets who live next door (who don't seem to speak a word of english) not to keep leaving their rubbish out for the foxes to go through

[Edited on 13/4/07 by ned]

locoboy

posted on 13/4/07 at 06:24 AM Reply With Quote
I see you have managed to lure them into yourtrap...................

One false move and the shed will come tumbling down on them

I need some brickwork doing, are you available on day rate or peice work

ATB
Locoboy

ned

posted on 13/4/07 at 06:25 AM Reply With Quote
I'm afraid that I'm not able to take credit for the fine handywork you refer to, it's been like that since I bought the house...

James

posted on 13/4/07 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
Cool!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

trogdor

posted on 13/4/07 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
we have had baby foxes and a vixen in the shed in the garden behind our house you could see them playing and it did look quite cute.

the strangest animal i have ever seen while at home was a deer out of our kitchean window in my halls at uni! the looked out on to the back of the grounds which ended at a stream with a council estate behind that so have no idea where it came from!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.