Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Organising Rolling road session updated
jollygreengiant

posted on 3/9/08 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
Luego Organising Rolling road session updated

As per the tittle really. If you go to the Luego Web site Link and click on the Flashing news flash, this will tell you that Luego are organising a rolling road session. Apparently in conjunction with Paramount performance link

So it will be a case of watch this space.

Oh by the way, thanks to Paul for the heads up on this.

[Edited on 4/9/08 by jollygreengiant]

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

saigonij

posted on 3/9/08 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
the news flash says its 13th august???
jollygreengiant

posted on 3/9/08 at 10:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by saigonij
the news flash says its 13th august???

This is one thing that I am querying with Luego, is 13 Aug, the date of them posting that it is going to happen with the date to arranged, or, was 13 Aug the date it happened.

If the later then I think it pretty poor that someone on this site was not contacted earlier.

I will let you all know.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Paul (Notts)

posted on 4/9/08 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
I think the 13th August is the date they added the news flash... Used to be about the motor show.

The performance company were also at the motor show so probably where the idea was formed.

Hope they hold the event in Hull and not Aberdeen..If so could be a good day out.

Paul

jollygreengiant

posted on 4/9/08 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul (Notts)
Hope they hold the event in Hull and not Aberdeen..If so could be a good day out.

Paul

Paramount are based in Slough, just off the M4 (north of) near to Junc 6 slightly towards slightly towards J5. There is a map on Paramount's contact us page. So I don't think it would be up north.

Steve Lovelock

posted on 4/9/08 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
At rolling road sessions do they adjust the ECU's to get the best set-up or is it just a session to establish how much BHP we have?

If, and I really hope, it is the former then I'd love to get involved. Especially if it is down south. It's ok guy's, you wont get a nose bleed coming this far south!!(tee hee)

jollygreengiant

posted on 4/9/08 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
Just got a reply from Ben/Luego, As follows

Mr Taylor,
I trust all is well with yourself.

I need to reword the rolling road day information as there is some confusion.

I am looking at organising a rolling road day at paramount performance in Slough.

The date hasn’t been set so is fairly flexible.

The intention is for it to be free to Luego owners( or maybe a token fee, say £10) The intention is that everyone will get a go with their car on the rollers for a performance printout.

It’s a first come first served basis for signing up to the day.

How does that sound to you?

Regards
Ben

So there you have lads Direct from the horses mouth.

rusty nuts

posted on 4/9/08 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
Suspect it will be just a power run as a decent rolling road session can take a few hours . They will probably tell you that the car needs setting up to get the best out of it. Worth getting it done if you have adjustable ECUs or carbs
Steve Lovelock

posted on 5/9/08 at 10:23 AM Reply With Quote
Well, £10 sounds like a great deal so I guess its worth it for the fun alone. Mind it would have to be a weekend for me.
scutter

posted on 6/9/08 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
Man if you need a genuine Locost to make up the numbers i'll be more than happy to pay the extra required

ATB Dan.

The less I worked, the more i liked it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
repper

posted on 7/9/08 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like a good day but a long way to come to watch a good 4hr's from me but 10min's from the mother inlaw so ill prob make a weekend off it keep use posted on the dates

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.