Board logo

Shock Tec
Rocket_Rabbit - 3/7/12 at 11:47 AM

www.shocktec.co.uk

Has anyone head of these?

Been speaking to the gent who runs it after seeing an ad in Track Driver magazine.

£600 for a set of aluminium Double adjustables is a nice price.

imp paul - 3/7/12 at 12:15 PM

i think it mite be kevs x partner so it would be best to just call pro tech shocks get a good deal and good back up nice chap

ChrisRidge - 3/7/12 at 12:32 PM

Nice looking shocks & a good price. Am currently looking for a nice set of shocks. Am considering these and the pro tech shocks.

Would be good to find someone who has bought & fitted set of shock to their car

imp paul - 3/7/12 at 12:52 PM

i got mine from kev at pro tech he is spot on makes any type you like at a good price. really nice chap very helpful and would recommend all day long i got the double adj type very nice

Rocket_Rabbit - 3/7/12 at 12:58 PM

How much did you pay for 4 double adjustables?

imp paul - 3/7/12 at 01:01 PM

lets just say the price was right lol give kev a bell like i said he is a good man im sure you can work a deal out tell him your from here as he knows this site

o and 3 years back up sweet

[Edited on 3/7/12 by imp paul]

grassracer - 3/7/12 at 03:19 PM

I have bought and currently use (and on the back of it now supply) the ShockTec range of shocks. My experiences are in off road (Autograss Racing) where both single and double adjustable are widely used.
I'm not interested in bad mouthing any shock manufacturer and have happily used ProTech before with good results so all I'd say is they are definitely worth a look and make your own minds up from there, I placed an ad in the traders section a while back if you want to see some pictures etc, hope that helps