Board logo

Rear led light clusters
mazie - 20/6/11 at 02:54 PM

Hi all, I'm looking for some LED light clusters for the rear of the fury, something that does tail, stop , indicator and reflector, or all but reflector. I've been searching fleabay and I've only seen one set which is pictured round but the description states square , very helpful!!

Any ideas of Stockists? Car builder solutions do something close to what I'm after but I'm not paying £170 plus vat, I'd rather stay with good old standard filiments .
Some of you guys must be using such things, previously I had stop, tail, indicators, reverse, fog and reflectors and that pretty much takes the whole rear of the car up.

Thanks in advance for replies.

dunk3 - 20/6/11 at 03:18 PM

Hi Mazie, i have these fitted to my mk , they have stop , tail , indicator and reflector all built in , i think eddie99 sells them on here.

better pics in my photo archive under rear lights.

[Edited on 20/6/11 by dunk3]

McLannahan - 20/6/11 at 03:45 PM

I have these on my Fury....

Description
Description

I got them from SVC at one of the KC shows...I think I paid about £100 for all four?

blakep82 - 20/6/11 at 07:45 PM

try these guys
http://www.mobilecentre.co.uk/rear-lights-cheapest-lights-we-sell-c-3_4_123.html

here's what some of their lights look like on mine
Description
Description

the websites a bit weird, but have a look through, i'm sure you'll see something u like

eddie99 - 20/6/11 at 10:48 PM

Hi Mazie,
Yes as mentioned above, I can get hold of most of the LED clusters that are around. Including both dunk3 and blakes.
U2U me if your interested.
Kind Regards
Ed

mazie - 20/6/11 at 11:34 PM

Ive ended up impulse buying these:

125mm LED Stop/Tail/Indicator lights Hamburger/Trailer on eBay (end time 25-Jun-11 15:47:23 BST)

I thought they were reasonably priced , easily recessed possibly and look pretty good!
They look very similar to yours McLannahan and dunk. i've not seen the blakes lights.
All I need now is the reverse, fog and number plate lights, ill u2u eddie.
The Hella range does look good but its a lot of money just for lights and I have better ideas how to spend the savings!

eddie99 - 20/6/11 at 11:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mazie
Ive ended up impulse buying these:

125mm LED Stop/Tail/Indicator lights Hamburger/Trailer on eBay (end time 25-Jun-11 15:47:23 BST)

I thought they were reasonably priced , easily recessed possibly and look pretty good!
They look very similar to yours McLannahan and dunk. i've not seen the blakes lights.
All I need now is the reverse, fog and number plate lights, ill u2u eddie.
The Hella range does look good but its a lot of money just for lights and I have better ideas how to spend the savings!

I hate to tell you but im sure i could have beaten that price

mazie - 20/6/11 at 11:52 PM

yeah in guessed as much lol! I only read your post after buying them.

they are 28mm at their widest, how do the dunk2 and blakes compare? hope i've not made a mistake!

eddie99 - 21/6/11 at 12:01 AM

No Problem, they are the same as Dunks as far as im aware!

eddie99 - 21/6/11 at 12:03 AM

This pic below shows how i mounted them on my own car:

Side View
Side View

keljon - 21/6/11 at 10:52 AM