Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Few bits
Benzine

posted on 31/5/09 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Few bits

I've had this lying around the garage for years, a mini sump guard I bought off ebay but never used. No idea what model of mini it goes on though... Approx dimensions are on the pic:

£10 collected (heavy)

Pinto starter motor that I used when I had a 2.0 pinto in my MK. Works fine, just lying around so may as well get rid of it. £10 (would prefer collection due to weight but might be able to post)

Clark car creeper, one of these:

£10 collected

Washburn Dime 333 Blackjack. This model shown in pic:

Upgraded with Dimebucker pickup, slight cosmetic damage to neck, <3 it but need the money £200 (I still have other guitars so I won't be going without, just need to sell a couple)

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Shogun969

posted on 31/5/09 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
Creeper

If the creeper is in good nick & still for sale i will take it , let me know U2U.
Cheers.

Daddylonglegs

posted on 31/5/09 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
If the starter will fit my 1.6 pinto manual mate I'll take it (posted please if we can)

JB

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.