Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: have a look?!
guff

posted on 27/3/04 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
have a look?!

Hello, i am in the skipton area near leeds-ish. I have never seen, let alone sat in a seven (im just over 6ft) Is there anyone in the vicinity who wouldnt ind me taking a look, maybe sitting in their build?! I am (still) in the early stages of planning a build. thanks, gareth
pauldm

posted on 27/3/04 at 02:21 PM Reply With Quote
Good post I've got the same request I'm in Monifieth Scotland.

*** I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather,
not screaming, terrified, like his passengers.***

JoelP

posted on 27/3/04 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
hi gareth, im in leeds but my car is very un 7 like really, plus its not finished. In fact, its huge compared to a book locost! but feel free to u2u me if you want to come past.

You might be better putting this in the clubs and events section, with the word leeds/yorkshire in the title, because a lot of people who have finished their cars dont come in as often and as such are more likely to see the post if its there.

anyways, good luck with the hunt!

BTW, i still havent sat in a proper 7 type, but i've seen marks a few times (he was changing the seats when i saw it...)

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

guff

posted on 27/3/04 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Joel, if you dont mind, when I know i will be in the leeds area, I'll u2u you. Cheers, gareth. I'll try the events section too...
Northy

posted on 27/3/04 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
I'm in Malton, half way between Scarborough and York (also sort-of near Leeds!). I'm building a Tiger Avon, your willing to come and have a look if you want.

Cheers

Graham

Website under construction. Help greatfully received as I don't really know what I'm doing!

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

Built 2L 8 Valve Vx Powered Avon

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.